* Offiical NBA Off-Season Thread: I'll give one of my damn kidney's for these Melo rumors to stop *

^
The college one should, but the NFL one always dies out.  The NBA thread goes all year long and gets tons of action.  You know that. 

And if I had to guess, most of the college action takes place on Saturday anyways, NBA is night in, night out.  *shrugs* 

I'd be down with one sticky for each sport honestly.  I think that'd be a clean look. 

Originally Posted by Proshares

Oh, so JA and JPZ are the only ones who are regulars now?

JK

co-sign. I was thinking about starting it, but I guess only JA and JPZ are allowed to
eyes.gif
30t6p3b.gif
frown.gif
tongue.gif
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

JK

co-sign. I was thinking about starting it, but I guess only JA and JPZ are allowed to
eyes.gif
30t6p3b.gif
frown.gif
tongue.gif
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

I get where Blazers is coming from, have one of the guys who won't have to worry about their team winning anything run it so it's fair for everybody.  Good thinking 21NTNP. 
wink.gif

laugh.gif

On Thursday 23rd September 2010, @mogotti2 said:

Just need to put this out there to all my fans about the yahoo story about me retiring, sense it's getting a little out of hand. I was misquoted or misunderstood however u want to put it. I will clear everything up Monday on media day. I was never considering walking away rt now. And especially because lbj left. It made a good story though. Though u know I will never walk away prematurely before my contract is up. That absorb.

JK

naw hes just trying to be polite. when he says "regulars" he means guys who have no life and are on niketalk 24/7
laugh.gif

just kidding japan dont send me no more pm's
laugh.gif

some media day is monday? i seen something on NBATV that they would have media day coverage at 8pm from all over the place.

JPZ & JA just seem like 2 of the more organized guys who will update the thread and thread title when necessary.

Could you imagine if we let Mike start it? I'd be surprised if he had the letters "N-B-A" in the correct order.

Originally Posted by Mr Marcus

!$! ....craig brackins isn't the one who could shoot well is it?

i always get him and the other 1st rounder mixed up....if so i'm !%#!**# pissed.....god damn cp3 leave the hornets so i can finally stop being a fan
He shot the three well but that was about it. It is obvious that they are building this team up to try and compete. Brackins was a project who was drafted by Bower and not Demps he probably did not mesh well with his plan for the future and there is talk he is weak like Hilton. I was not impressed by his summer league playing and at the time it would have been tough for him to get so PT behind Darius and D.West. My thoughts on the trade are unknown right now I am unsure how this will affect us but at least this man is trying. He has been real active this offseason and making moves apparently the next will be to dump Peja somewhere. Just have to sit back and wait. I will reserve judgement in April or hopefully after.

Originally Posted by Blazers21NTNP

JPZ & JA just seem like 2 of the more organized guys who will update the thread and thread title when necessary.

Could you imagine if we let Mike start it? I'd be surprised if he had the letters "N-B-A" in the correct order.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Nice trade by my boys. Brackins was a top 10 draft pick caliber. 1-2 years from now I pray he can be coached good enough to fufill his potential. Imagine if we can go to a lineup with:

Holiday
Turner
Iggy
Young
Brackins

pimp.gif

Can Jason Kidd play solid for about 4 more years? 

Random, but nobody has ever gone 10K in all three categories, points, boards, assists.  He needs about 2,200 boards or so to become the first.  He gets about 450-500 a year these days, could he pull it off? 

Amare
laugh.gif
eek.gif
Impressive...

Knicks signed Shawne Williams today. Pretty surprised considering the chances he's blown in the past.

Originally Posted by h3at23

On Thursday 23rd September 2010, @mogotti2 said:

Just need to put this out there to all my fans about the yahoo story about me retiring, sense it's getting a little out of hand. I was misquoted or misunderstood however u want to put it. I will clear everything up Monday on media day. I was never considering walking away rt now. And especially because lbj left. It made a good story though. Though u know I will never walk away prematurely before my contract is up. That absorb.

SpearsNBAYahoo

Say it aint so @mogotti2. Got interview taped so didnt misquote u. never worth ruining rep & job to do that. More than welcome to call me.
smile.gif

PDcavsinsider

As I said earlier, Mo Williams gets emotional at times. I have no doubt he got emotional with Yahoo & I have no doubt he was quoted properly

Also have no doubt Mo was hurt when LeBron left, everyone in organization was. Getting over it is going to be a process, Mo just being real

I don't mean to be funny here, but part of Cavs training camp might have Good Will Hunting "It's not your fault" vibe. At least behind scene

*MJ's popcorn gif here*

Back
Top Bottom