* Offiical NBA Off-Season Thread: I'll give one of my damn kidney's for these Melo rumors to stop *

Celtics-Heat just got a little bit more interesting.
laugh.gif

There's also a bunch of youtubers who have full games availabe. I've watched so many full ASG's on there, classic games like Jordan 63, etc. Mixmakers has been legit. Also, some games can be dl'ed off sites like filestube

CP, if mixmakers to work, get ahold of me please.

I had been hoping to get mixmakers going, but I never quite understood it/took the effort.

Let me know, my dude.

^
I am not even close to smart enough to know how to run/work all this stuff, but I have people that would help me if I need and show me how to get stuff to work.  If I am able to burn games on to a disk, I might need to send some fruit baskets to some of my NT brothers in here. 

The one JPZ sent looks nice, and the link that Goldmember sent me is pretty gorgeous as well.  If I can learn how to work it all properly.............Ima need to take some time off from work. 
laugh.gif

This is like finding your unicorn, I don' even know what to do with myself now.  This HAS to be what that dude was doing that I was buying games from.  He must take the order, then go and download them, sell the disk to me and just sit there and count his cash.  Damn it.  I've spent like $150 on these games already over the years. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Trust, I'll be an updating fool if I get this all right.  I'll be goin on and on and about that game back in 97 that went to OT and some phantom foul pissed me off or something. 
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by I NaSmatic I

Mixmakers is legit but I hate having to DL all those links.

Torrents FTW!
Can you find games in Torrent form?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by YEEUPP

Originally Posted by AIRJORDAN JB23

& a team of:

Devin
Morrow
Melo
Murphy
Brook
Hmm.. Devin Harris still there..... Brook lopez still there... Who would NJ be trading Melo for then?

Now Im hearing the rumors of Devin in the deal... So he'd be out & Farmar would be the starter. At 1st I figuered they would have went after picks, expiring contracts, & TWill. Its understandable them going after Devin as well...

That title seemed very misleading at 1st for the Shaq video... I was getting ready to do the face palm
laugh.gif

There was a discussion of MixMakers before, but it kind of dwindled away before I got to download/watch anything.

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

Originally Posted by I NaSmatic I

Mixmakers is legit but I hate having to DL all those links.

Torrents FTW!
Can you find games in Torrent form?
nerd.gif

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

And what are JA/CP talking about in regards to "getting it to work"? Combining .rar files and what not?

lebron2r.jpg

lebron1.jpg

[table][tr][/tr][tr][td][/td]/static.bbmp3.com/images/pie/4.gif);">http://static.bbmp3.com/images/pie/4.gif);">
[td] KingTQ:  you can't act. RT @KingJames I could see myself having a role in BB3. I love comedy/action movies

CWoNdErTWON: Considering the acting job u did in "The Decision" I thinkso 2 RT @KingJames I could see myself having a role in BB3. I lovecomedy/action

TheGameTRV: RT @jlewis210: big surprise you'd want 2 team up with twoproven actors RT @KingJames I could see myself having a role in BB3. Ilove comedy/action movies

RanenFreshness: We all know what a great actor you are, youre a fraud.RT @KingJames: I could see myself having a role in BB3. I lovecomedy/action movies

illusionstwice: @KingJames if u are in BB3, it will kill the franchiseof the movies. Unless its just a cameo. But no 1 wants to see u act insuch a film.

LukeHeller: RT @Dr_Todd_Boyd: @KingJames: How about a role in winning an NBA title?

Jyapo: Douchasaurus Rex! RT @ChrisCool01: Good Lord you are a douchebag. @KingJames I could see myself having a role in BB3. I lovecomedy/action

chadzumock: @KingJames I could see you having a role in a movie called "the quitter"

Shanesuit_normal
ShaneOtheInsanO: #gotem!//RT @SIMPLYSTEFFEY: Are they gonna have a'hero to zero' type of character?//RT @KingJames: I could see mys ...

andrewnolan2: @KingJames f**k you

TheLastJesus: Of course. Freeloading on 2 teammates in Miami is urthing RT @KingJames: I could C myself having a role in BB3. I lovecomedy/action movies

AZJG: @KingJames yeah, your role would be "dude afraid to grind andwork so he joins gang to make everything easy... ultimately becoming apus*y"

hawkandhunt: Hahaa->RT @THElogic: If the movie bombs, u can't leaveit. @KingJames: I could see myself having a role in BB3. I lovecomedy/action movies

cavsaddict: @KingJames I can see you in LIAR LIAR p2 #SOUTHb**ch

cavsaddict: @KingJames Yes you are GREAT ACTOR !! GREAT! You fooled anentire COUNTRY, and your still fooling yourself. #REALDEAL

robperry_12: @KingJames You really are this f**king stupid aren't you?

hawknut: RT @The_Heckler: Didn't you produce enough comedy this summer?RT @KingJames I could see myself having a role in Bad Boys 3. I lovecomedy/action movies

stanj62: Clearly you're a born actor. You acted like a prick on "thedecision". RT @KingJames: I could see myself having a role in BB3.

Tania_T5: Your f**got a** would ruin it! RT @KingJames: I could see myself having a role in BB3. I love comedy/action movies

richhernandez19: You'd be better in brokeback mountain 2, dbag RT@KingJames I could see myself having a role in BadBoys3. I lovecomedy/action movies

grubersauce: @KingJames I'm sure the hero is looking for a sidekick. You'd be perfect.

[/td] [td][/td]/static.bbmp3.com/images/pie/5.gif);">http://static.bbmp3.com/images/pie/5.gif);">
[/tr][/table]

laugh.gif
i can't believ as much as i hate this guy, there are people out there who hate him 10 times worse. following him on twitter and stuff

lol bron just needs to quit twitter. Dude cant say anything without people gettin on him.
One day he gonna start replying back and its gonna get real ugly for him.

TheGameTRV: RT @jlewis210: big surprise you'd want 2 team up with two proven actors RT @KingJames I could see myself having a role in BB3. I love comedy/action movies

roll.gif

Originally Posted by toine2983

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ those tweets.

How many of those are from you DubA?
laugh.gif

i don't have twitter. i'm not a big fan of social networks. all i have is a facebook. but if i did i'm sure i would be more original than "@!%# you"

pure comedy
roll.gif

That's what you call sharks in the water
laugh.gif

He's probably the only dude on twitter now that'll get roasted with every tweet he makes this much.

I know I'm basically NT nfl/nba mock draft commish but last yr I believe JA held the mock draft w/ current nba player. JA, are you doing it again this yr?

Back
Top Bottom