* Offiical NBA Off-Season Thread: I'll give one of my damn kidney's for these Melo rumors to stop *

has deron ever said that he wants to go home? some people (bosh) don't want to deal with the pressure and headaches. but then again Bosh is a plump vagina and i never thought deron was....

deron deserves to bounce on that team. forever mediocre

and donnie is a smart man. portland overrates the crap out of their assets.

Originally Posted by h3at23

alanhahn

Via @FisolaNYDN - Walsh turned down offer to send Randolph to IND in 3-way deal for Fernandez. POR would have gotten IND 1st Rnd pick.

That woulda been nuts if the Pacers and Blazers pulled that off
laugh.gif

They reported a rumor here a couple weeks ago that said Portland was offered a #1 pick next year for Rudy, and Portland said no. 

I figured if I was the one to post that, nobody would believe me. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

(they didn't say which team made the offer to them, but maybe it was part of this Indy deal with the Knicks maybe?  Or a variation thereof, I dunno)

^What in the world does Portland want for Rudy
laugh.gif
.............. maybe they think the Pacers are gonna be legit this upcoming season and don't think it will be a very good #1 draft pick
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

^
Yes, absolutely.  Rudy is a damn bum, I would take a second round pick in 2031 for the dude.  He's a 3 point chucker, nothing more. 

Sasha >>>>>>Rudy, and I am being dead serious.  Sasha defends better then anything Rudy does at all. 

If I was Portland, i would sell now, they know he sucks, take a pick and move on with life.  Give his minutes to Bayless.

Originally Posted by CP1708

^
Yes, absolutely.  Rudy is a damn bum, I would take a second round pick in 2031 for the dude.  He's a 3 point chucker, nothing more. 

Sasha >>>>>>Rudy, and I am being dead serious.  Sasha defends better then anything Rudy does at all. 

If I was Portland, i would sell now, they know he sucks, take a pick and move on with life.  Give his minutes to Bayless.
rudy-fernandez-dunks-on-dwight-howard.gif

laugh.gif

Rudy ain't a bum, he's just your average NBA player on a good NBA team who thinks he deserves more from his team.

That dude off his meds again 
smh.gif

Does he ever post anything remotely true when it comes to the Blazers?

That act is almost as good as PrettyPlaya or whatever that Kobe hater's name was.

Luther Head going to the Kings for training camp.
JR Giddens going to Knicks for training camp.

I hope both get jobs with those teams, I can see both being able to help each time out in limited minutes.

I always liked JR.

Originally Posted by toine2983

Why did that thread JPZ made get locked?

because it was a BS thread

said it was offical melo to the knicks

think he caught a ban which is

pimp.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

Originally Posted by toine2983

Why did that thread JPZ made get locked?

because it was a BS thread

said it was offical melo to the knicks

think he caught a ban which is

pimp.gif

laugh.gif

Oh okay.
laugh.gif

Probably sent those poor Knick fans' here into conniptions.
laugh.gif

con·nip·tion (k-npshn)
n. Informal
A fit of violent emotion, such as anger or panic. Also called conniption fit.

I looked it up of course but that's the first time I've ever heard that word. Did you like the .gif though?
laugh.gif
smh.gif

My family will be having conniptions over my usage of that word this weekend.

*shrug*

Back
Top Bottom