* Offiical NBA Off-Season Thread: I'll give one of my damn kidney's for these Melo rumors to stop *

I dunno, but Hedo is stinking it up as well. 8-34 so far I read. Dude's best days are behind him it's looking like.

that kobe/spike lee comment made me
laugh.gif

I'm not sure if international play is clear indication of what will translate in the NBA.... but Yi Jianlian beasting out there for China. Dude averaging 25 and 10 right now. No Yao tho.

Originally Posted by CP1708

So please Doo, chill on the Duncan joke I cracked, was just foolin, pay me no mind.   Don't send any U Mad pics or any of that, even though I kinda liked that pic, I think it's cute how you guys can fit all your trophies in one picture like that. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Spoiler [+]
4th most in the NBA.

f4e16f43b48cec5ce96f7cbcebbd3986d24379af.gif

rose, korver, melo, boozer, noah.. would be scary.... miami would have to play.. wade, miller, lebron, bosh, anthony/haslem/or z

From the same dude, supposedly Deng + Gibson.

Most of these offers aren't too appealing. Favors + Curry are good gets, but there's a catch, in having to take back Harris + Biedrins.

Melo on the Bulls though
pimp.gif

What I wrote in the Bulls thread:

^That's some crazy %!*# if they accept that poo-poo platter with what GS and Houston could offer in terms of players, cap space and picks. Unless there is something I don't know about in regards to Deng's contract?

I just don't see how we have a better offer with these two unless there is some sort of mandate from Melo. @%!% it, I'm wasting my breath like an idiot.
[Sil's Godfather impression]"Just when I thought I was out, they pull me back in" [/Sil's Godfather impression]

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

Originally Posted by franchise3

So supposedly the Knicks are going to go with:

C - Turiaf
PF - Stat
SF - Randolph
SG - Gallinari
PG - Felton
And the award for Worst Defensive Team in NBA History goes to...

A Deng+Taj combo?

Nah, it'd take more than that.

Favors+Harris, Gordon+Kaman, and even Steph+Bierdins are better deals IMO.

# JonRothstein

#Nuggets would prob. want Kaman and Eric Gordon from #Clippers 4 Melo....that deal would make LAC much worse 6 minutes ago via Twitter for BlackBerry[emoji]174[/emoji]

Come on Jon, Blake Griffin is already the next Karl Malone. The LAC would rule!!! But seriously, we'll forget that the Clips are the Clips (cheap owners, poorly run franchise, shadow of Kobe, etc.)

# Jon Rothstein JonRothstein

#Nuggets discussions w Chicago involves a package of Luol Deng and Taj Gibson 7 minutes ago via Twitter for BlackBerry[emoji]174[/emoji]

Right...Loul Deng who the Bulls couldn't give away (not even to the Raptors who knew they were going to lose Bosh) suddenly is the crown jewel of a trade for a guy that the Nuggets said they are not going to give away for nothing. Taj Gibson must be the next Willis Reed then?

# Jon Rothstein JonRothstein

#Warriors offer for Melo would be Stephen Curry, Biedrins, and picks...GSW unsure tho about parting w Curry 8 minutes ago via Twitter for BlackBerry[emoji]174[/emoji]

The Warriors can't deal their own 1st round pick until 2014 (conditionally protected with Nets). They have no other teams 1st round pick.

JonRothstein

#Nets look like favorites now but are fighting including lopez...Harris, Favors, and picks are package 4 minutes ago via Twitter for BlackBerry[emoji]174[/emoji]

icon_lol.gif
:" title=""> Who is Melo going to play with? Terrence Williams?

Nets should not be trading for Melo, they are gonna end up gutting that team for a 1 year rental. pointless IMO

But, new billionaire owner who will do what it takes to win, and help Melo better brand himself. And he'd be in a bigger market.

Playing alongside Brook ain't bad, either.

when has abilionare owner ever mattered in the nba. do the knicks have a chip? do the mavs?

Back
Top Bottom