* Offiical NBA Off-Season Thread: I'll give one of my damn kidney's for these Melo rumors to stop *

I am so happy we signed Butler
pimp.gif
I'm truly happy for the kid. Somewhere Huggins is smiling
smokin.gif

Spurs do what the Spurs do...

Good for Butler, don't see him touching the court anytime soon this year to be honest, but happy he made it.

Don't say I didn't warn y'all.
embarassed.gif

*waits for someone to upload the highlights of theUSA vs Brazil game*

98756582.jpg

[table][tr][td] Title: [/td][td] [h1]Dalllas Mavericks v San Antonio Spurs, Game 6[/h1] [/td][/tr][tr][td] Caption: [/td][td] SAN ANTONIO - APRIL 29: Dirk Nowitzki #41of the Dallas Mavericks leaves the court after the Mavericks were defeated by the San Antonio Spurs in Game Six of the Western Conference Quarterfinals during the 2010 NBA Playoffs at the AT&T Center on April 29, 2010 in San Antonio, Texas . NOTE TO USER: User expressly acknowledges and agrees that, by downloading and/or using this photograph, user is consenting to the terms and conditions of the Getty Images License Agreement. Mandatory Copyright Notice: Copyright 2010 NBAE (Photo by Chris Covatta/NBAE via Getty Images) [/td][/tr][/table]

He forces me to post this again y'all.... sorry for the double:

Ricky Rubio-
"Everyone is talking like Minneapolis is not a good city to live, but I think that it’s a great city to live," he said. "O.K., the weather is not so good. But there’s a lot of things to do there, a lot of sports to watch and centers to go. I think it’s a great city."

http://offthedribble.blogs.nytimes.com/ ... s-certain/

Minneapolis_skyline_daytime.jpg

uqvz7.jpg

9fe161108059eb46bb468c17a5afaadf98c8918e_r.gif

Ugh. Nvm. When he comes over I'll just have to laugh at all of those that doubted.

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Never felt so good to crush a team.

not sure how crushed they were cause I believe they won an nba title after that post-season and defeated the mavs in a another post-season after this series. i think it made the spurs more hungry - worked out well for the spurs and their fans. as for mavs fans, not sure what makes them hungry for a title. 

Dwyane Wade had something to do with it, oh and the boys in black/white.

We DID crush the Spurs that year. It was game 7, their home court, we had never beat them, took it to OT and dominated.

you can't CRUSH a team when it was a 7 game series that went to overtime in game 7

it's kind of like saying the lakers crushed the celtics in the finals last season

Fans always wildin about their fav teams. Just last week after tat Doc Rivers mess we got Lakers fans talking about a healthy Bynum + healthy Ariza in 08 = %%*. Then we got Celtics fan talkin like a healthy Perkins in 10 = %%*.

Need some more Melo news to avoid this stuff.

how has nobody mentioned melo putting a hit out on some prostitute/groupie? or did i miss that

Back
Top Bottom