* Offiical NBA Off-Season Thread: I'll give one of my damn kidney's for these Melo rumors to stop *

So he can play along with one of the next Top 3 PF in the NBA in Hickson..

Typical Cav Miami Fans

laugh.gif
 @ the whole thread topic being dedicated to Rubio speaking about the Twolves.
I still think people blow the Rubio thing out of proportion. I don't think he hates the city as much as people think and would actually like to see him play there instead of going to a big market like all these other crybabies in the league are doing.

It's going to be interesting how long Rubio stays in Europe. He'll sit out this upcoming season and possibly the season afterward thanks to the lockout. After three years, a draftee can sign up for more than the rookie scale. I wonder how much he would demand.

Originally Posted by I NaSmatic I

It's going to be interesting how long Rubio stays in Europe. He'll sit out this upcoming season and possibly the season afterward thanks to the lockout. After three years, a draftee can sign up for more than the rookie scale. I wonder how much he would demand.
He's damn smart.

He's getting all the fame and love he wants from his homeland for staying for a while in Spain, I'm sure he has no qualms with it, playing ball for a living in his home country, but there's all this buzz and anticipation for him.

And then he'll get paid too.

Honestly? Personal opinion is I think he'll go to Minnesota.

Very very interesting seeing that Bron mid range workout.  That is the very first time I have ever seen him working on a shot over and over, other then 59 footers. 

I wanna see that same move from the corner and pull up at 17 during the season, then I will finally be able to see that I saw him work on a shot, and use it in his game.

I'm not hating here, dead serious, good stuff in that vid.  I mean that. 
pimp.gif

i highly doubt pat riley lets him mess around in practice, coordinate silly handshakes, and dance around on the court. he will work harder this season than ever. how about a post game?

i still hope they all fail miserably

For Rubio, you just have to wait and see. Anything he says has to be taken with a grain of salt, because he's not here right now, is he? He's obviously saying the "right things", whether or not he means it.

Originally Posted by CP1708

Very very interesting seeing that Bron mid range workout.  That is the very first time I have ever seen him working on a shot over and over, other then 59 footers. 

I wanna see that same move from the corner and pull up at 17 during the season, then I will finally be able to see that I saw him work on a shot, and use it in his game.

I'm not hating here, dead serious, good stuff in that vid.  I mean that. 
pimp.gif

^
I have a feeling that map will be photoshopped in various different ways many many times over the course of the next few months. 

Ya'll know it's true too.  
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

The state of Oklahoma has 2 professional Men's basketball teams, while Seattle has none.
Seattle doesnt even have an NBA team so why would they need a NBDL team?
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Steve Cash

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

The state of Oklahoma has 2 professional Men's basketball teams, while Seattle has none.
Seattle doesnt even have an NBA team so why would they need a NBDL team?
eyes.gif
Um, are you a ******?   That doesn't make sense.  I meant so Seattle could at least have some sort of Men's Pro B-ball there because the Sonics left.

Maine, Iowa, South Dakota, Idaho, Nevada and New Mexico don't have an NBA team, so where are you getting at with your response?

*sigh* I know this isn't the NBA, but these logo designs/names are absolutely awful. This trend of having high school-@$% looking logos and features is seriously depressing.

heads up for any pink floyd fans. roger waters is doing a massive world wide tour of the wall starting in September. i just got a call saying tickets have been on sale for a couple of months. i'm shocked it's even happening. he's going to a bunch of places in America. i just got some tickets for the show at MSG

Back
Top Bottom