* Offiical NBA Off-Season Thread: I'll give one of my damn kidney's for these Melo rumors to stop *

Still in discussions... Good news there
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by Steve Cash

Video of Lebron working on his mid range with the heat.

Seeing Spolstra out there running and playing put a smile on my face
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

the kings could give up what to get him?

T'wolves have the players but i just dont see melo signing long term there.

Pretty much nothing. Maybe Landry or JT along with Garcia+Greene and filler
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
no way we'd trade Cousins for a one year rental
laugh.gif

All Melo has to do is say, well, I won't sign the extension and just play out my contract and leave next summer.

Then no teams will come knocking with trade offers, and the Nuggets will be back at square one.

Yeah, Melo doesn't want to leave 65M on the table, but, he doesn't want to spend the next three years somewhere he doesn't want to be either.

It's not just Boozer who is a great pick-up for the Bulls.

I'm kind of upset they got rid of Hinrich though, he brought a lot to that team, he's a damn good player, he'll do fine in Washington.

Boozer and Ronnie Brewer is what is interesting to me. Plus, they add a shooter in Korver and a good back-up wing in Bogans. I was upset to hear that the Magic matched the Bulls offer sheet for JJ Redick, I'm tired of JJ getting his minutes cut because SVG doesn't want to play him.

Rose/Watson
Ronnie Brewer/Bogans
Luol Deng/Korver
Carlos Boozer/Taj Gibson
Joakim Noah/Kurt Thomas

Can you imagine Noah and Boozer on the boards? JESUS.
sick.gif

Taj and Kurt Thomas off the bench is legit..

pls hinrich is overrated and his fg% sucks... the bulls did a good job this summer and are better without kirk... kirk is a decent player but i wouldnt be mad if he wasnt on my team

Originally Posted by you go boy

pls hinrich is overrated and his fg% sucks... the bulls did a good job this summer and are better without kirk... kirk is a decent player but i wouldnt be mad if he wasnt on my team
Hinrich is NOT overrated. He's one of the better defensive guards in the L.

He isn't the best shooter, but he's money from behind the arc.

If he was my back-up PG?

I'd be elated.

I haven't heard much about Omer Asik other than he's going to the Bulls and he's a big. He seems to have good footwork, and good timing on defense, but he seems much more polished on defense.

Originally Posted by you go boy

roll.gif

Not surprised that all of ya New York/Cali fans that say "Ricky Rubio will never play in Minnesota" didn't care to post this....

Ricky Rubio-
"Everyone is talking like Minneapolis is not a good city to live, but I think that it’s a great city to live," he said. "O.K., the weather is not so good. But there’s a lot of things to do there, a lot of sports to watch and centers to go. I think it’s a great city."

http://offthedribble.blogs.nytimes.com/ ... s-certain/

Minneapolis_skyline_daytime.jpg

uqvz7.jpg

9fe161108059eb46bb468c17a5afaadf98c8918e_r.gif

Originally Posted by Steve Cash

hes obviously talking like that because he doesnt want to diss the team.
roll.gif
roll.gif
It's just hilarious now. Y'all are just going out of your way with ZERO reasoning to say he doesn't want to come now. Ridiculous.

Steve Cash is Trash btw. Stayin with that.

i woke up to a giant ricky rubio article in the NY Times. caught me by surprise. i'm shocked it took you this long to post

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

whats the big deal about what he said tho?
Everyone: "Rubio HATES Minnesota"
Rubio: "I think Minneapolis is a great city"

Maybe he goes to Minnesota, maybe he doesn't, but either way him saying Minnesota is great doesn't mean +!+# when his actions have made it seem he wants nothing to do with the franchise. I'm sure David Khan being the current laughing stock of the league doesn't entice him to go their either.

I've never thought Ricky Rubio was going to force a trade to NY, once he got picked by Minny I figured NY's chances were done.

But I wouldn't expect him to say anything negative about the city considering they hold his rights. It would be bad business to bad mouth the city or team, so that should be expected he'll play nice.

I think he'll go over and play, but I'd be surprised if he stays past the rookie deal.

Back
Top Bottom