* Offiical NBA Off-Season Thread: I'll give one of my damn kidney's for these Melo rumors to stop *

Ya'll don't kill me for this, I'm bored, sue me. 

I'm lookin around here and there for games on DVD again to buy, (got a helluva list going. 
smh.gif
) and i stumble on some dates. 

12/17/96  MJ vs Kobe 1st matchup
12/17/97 MJ vs Kobe Mike with 36, Kobe with 33
12/17/05 Bron with 41, Wade with 33
12/17/06 Kobe with 45, but Gil with 60

Random huh?  So naturally I look, 12/17/10? 

Miami at the Knicks
nerd.gif

Utah at New Orleans 
nerd.gif

Tyreke vs Durant (stretch, I know)
nerd.gif

Suns at Dallas
nerd.gif

Wonder which of these games I'll want to buy someday. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

you guys telling me melo doesn't wanna play with this man?
Who really wants to play basketball with Amare Stoudemire? Almost everything about him screams "bad teammate."

Seriously. I can't think of one reason why Melo would enjoy playing with Amare.

Denver will take back a big man contract (Kaman) cause Nene and Martin expire in the next 2 seasons.

then either EG, or if they can swing it Aminu and a pick will get the deal done imo

Denver will take back a big man contract (Kaman) cause Nene and Martin expire in the next 2 seasons.

then either EG, or if they can swing it Aminu and a pick will get the deal done imo

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

Blake Griffin is the number 18 rated PF why?

and now they picking on troy murphy on defense LOL
Same reason why John Wall is ranked 17th.

Blake has played some pre-season games, Blake hasn't!
laugh.gif

Dwyer lost his touch, he can't even find good pictures anymore, can't even bother to Microsoft Paint some pictures of him in. If he could do it for Ty Lawson, he can do it for Troy Murphy.

Originally Posted by Steve Cash

Yao will be in the MVP talks this year, watch
I'm sorry that you lack intelligence.

In other words, you're dumb.
laugh.gif

Dom Jones is exciting. It's nice to see we have a nice duo of back-court players for the future, if we decide to blow it up soon. Rodrigue is actually worrying me more, because he hasn't shown the ability to be the go-to guy. He can drive, and he can hit the open shot, but creating his shots, he needs a LOT of work on. And he's not great at the fundamentals of doing PG duties right now. He's working on it, but he's very rough. If he keeps the role he has now, no doubt he'll be more than fine, he's STILL a superb shooter, and a great athlete, and a great finisher, but he really needs to learn to create his own shot, and not have someone else create it for him.

Dom is exciting because he just gets to the rim at will, draws fouls, scrappy for the dude his size, and just has the intensity to go out there and be productive. He works hard on both ends, it'll be fun to see him develop, and I'm VERY happy it'll be with the Mavericks.

Originally Posted by nicedudewithnicedreams

pimp.gif
Welcome back Yao.

laugh.gif
Chuck Hayes.
Damn, Chuck Hayes looks like a guard out there next to Yao 
laugh.gif
It blows my mind that he played center last year when Yao was out.

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Originally Posted by Steve Cash

Yao will be in the MVP talks this year, watch
I'm sorry that you lack intelligence.

In other words, you're dumb.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

*sigh* I wish we still had Dominique Jones regardless of his ******ed tattoo.

Back
Top Bottom