* Offiical NBA Off-Season Thread: I'll give one of my damn kidney's for these Melo rumors to stop *

pimp.gif

Nas. 
smh.gif

You gon do a damn Steve Nash mix next? 

Can I get a swinging gate defense mix from Amare?  Should only be about a 3 hour clip or so. 
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Nice work as always man, just too bad you picked that player. 
laugh.gif

Damn this dude NaS killing them with the mixes.
smh.gif
pimp.gif

Since I see someone requesting a Nash mix...Can we get a MANU GINOBILI mix?
nerd.gif

I mean MANU was doing it last year like always.

it's gonna be interesting to see how he reacts to the fans and media destroying him for not playing defense. the honeymoon is almost over. amare has been receiving massive amounts of love in NYC. (more than i expected)

i can understand if someone just doesn't have the talent, but defense is 90 percent effort/hustle. there's really no excuse. i'm not saying he should be a lock down defender, but he needs to step up in NYC or he's gonna hear it from everyone and their mama.

He's never reacted to people saying he can't play defense before, he's gonna collect his $20 million and ignore the hell out of anyone saying it.

Originally Posted by DubA169

don't worry i'm sure chris boussard will have melo going to the bulls any minute now.

and i don't understand the rockets move at all. denver has a bunch of expirings so why not just rebuild there? rockets do nothing for his legacy, endorsements, or wife's career

laugh.gif
at lala having a career.....

Originally Posted by JDiddy

Suns will be in the playoffs and will have home court in the 1st round. 
pimp.gif

Nash might be a candidate for MVP again.
pimp.gif

Whoa now, get off that horsey there. 

Don't you remember your bold predictions in last year's playoffs?   Let the season start first there bud.

West is pretty set playoff wise

LA, OKC, Dallas, Denver, SA, Portland

PHX, Utah, Houston, NO's, LAC, Memphis, six teams for two spots. Should be
pimp.gif

Here's to no major injuries
glasses.gif

do you guys think kobe will play a crazy amount of minutes like last year or will he calm down a bit and realize that he should take it easy on his body until games really matter?

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

We gonna really put faith in guys like Hedo who was trash last year, and Hakim Warrick? Josh Childress who hasn't played in the L for like 2 years? I mean, I guess
and i can ask are you really going to put faith in a rockets team that overachived big time last year

They did overachieve big time last year.

Problem is, this isn't the same team they're bringing over from last year. They've added 3 pieces to the existing squad in Miller + Martin (for the whole year as opposed to just half) + Courtney Lee. And Yao.

Even if we assume, maybe even a good assumption that Yao won't step onto the court next year at all, the Rockets will be in the mix at the least. Kinda hard to argue that, since they already finished 42-40 last year, with basically Scola + Brooks + Martin for half the year. If Yao does manage to play 20 minutes a game, or half the season, I think they're in, as they've shown they've been a playoff team in the past.

I'd rank Houston's chances better than Memphis', LAC's, and NO's. And on par with Utah + Phoenix's chances.

Last year you thought they'd be trash once the Yao out for the year news broke. Even I thought so. A few, along with CP I think, thought they'd surprise some people. They did.  Probably moreso than a lot of people thought.  So at the end of the day, I guess we'll just have to see how it plays out.

wow really hoopz??? shaq getting wade's and flavor flavs sloppy std infested seconds??? come on now son...

Denver will take back a big man contract (Kaman) cause Nene and Martin expire in the next 2 seasons.

then either EG, or if they can swing it Aminu and a pick will get the deal done imo

Back
Top Bottom