* Offiical NBA Off-Season Thread: I'll give one of my damn kidney's for these Melo rumors to stop *

Originally Posted by ex carrabba fan

Ship JR to OKC for Serge/Thabo/pick
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

They don't have any perimeter shooting outside of KD
You really think JR Smith has that kind of value?
roll.gif
roll.gif

And their outside shooting is much improved now with the additions of Daequan and Mo Pete.

I'd take JR in DC if it weren't for the fact he was a complete moron and with our nightlife...he'd be arrested within 6 months.

STEIN_LINE_HQ Kwame agrees to one-year minimum deal w/
Bobcats to try to "create a new chapter," according to Bartelstein, after unhappy Wiz chapter w/MJ

roll.gif
roll.gif
MJ reunited with the flaming ******

Originally Posted by FRANCHISE 55

nerd.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

And their outside shooting is much improved now with the additions of Daequan and Mo Pete.
I guess the smiley wasn't enough for you
laugh.gif

But yes I do believe OKC's biggest voids are a big and a 2. They couldn't shoot a lick against LA. Obviously Smith is a moron so it'll be interesting to see if any team wants him.

Mo Pete?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Cook is interesting though...

nerd.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif

But yes I do believe OKC's biggest voids are a big and a 2. They couldn't shoot a lick against LA. Obviously Smith is a moron so it'll be interesting to see if any team wants him.

Mo Pete?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

You know who really sucks and will not help them whatsoever at the 2? James Harden.

nerd.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif

Mo Pete?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

James Harden? 

James Harden is a nice player and prospect no doubt.

His range is very much still in question. He's more of a point guard/creator for others rather than someone who can help keep the opposition honest and help keep teams from hedging on KD.

Originally Posted by I NaSmatic I

James shot a very respectable 37% from three.
On how many attempts though.

I fully expect OKC to take the leash off this year it seemed like they were scared to let him go last year.. especially in the playoffs.

I would definitely start him over Thabo

Originally Posted by Executive76

Dragic is a few yrs away from taking over the team why leave?
He said it right here.......

"Winning titles is always something which is very important."
Not gonna happen in Phoenix in our lifetime, so yeah back to Europe he goes. 

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I fully expect OKC to take the leash off this year it seemed like they were scared to let him go last year.. especially in the playoffs.

248 attempts from three (3.3 attempts per game).

James starting will be a minor issue in the (near) future. On one hand, Thabo plays very good defense and doesn't need the ball at all on offense, so he's the perfect fit in the starting five since Durant and Westbrook dominant the ball. On the other hand, the Thunder did use the #3 pick on James and he is more talented than Thabo. But then again, the Thunder need James coming off the bench since they don't have much offensive punch without him.

James Harden can come off the bench like Ginobli does for the Spurs. The problem is that the Thunder need a Bruce Bowen because Thabo can't shoot the 3 that well.

James starting will be a minor issue in the (near) future. On one hand, Thabo plays very good defense and doesn't need the ball at all on offense, so he's the perfect fit in the starting five since Durant and Westbrook dominant the ball. On the other hand, the Thunder did use the #3 pick on James and he is more talented than Thabo. But then again, the Thunder need James coming off the bench since they don't have much offensive punch without him.

I agree.  With Durant, Westbrook AND Jeff Green getting the ball majority of the time, there won't be enough touches in the starting lineup for Harden.  He could really do damage off the bench like Manu.

I agree.  With Durant, Westbrook AND Jeff Green getting the ball majority of the time, there won't be enough touches in the starting lineup for Harden.  He could really do damage off the bench like Manu.

It has been a while since we've checked in onShakur, who has made notable strides since leaving Arizona. Afterstints with Prokom Trefl of Poland and the Euroleague and TAU Ceramica(now Caja Laboral), Shakur exploded in the NBADL last season, showingsome new wrinkles to his skill set that make him a much more viable NBAtalent. He's a considerably better shooter than he was as a collegian,improving his mechanics and forcing teams to respect his range in catchand shoot situations. His improved range and confidence off the dribblehave opened up his floor game. Showing a knack for playing with pace,seeing the floor better, and making much better decisions with the ballthan he did in the past thanks to his increased maturity level andbasketball IQ, Shakur is a clear-cut NBA caliber player when you factorin his outstanding physical tools.
:shrugs:

Back
Top Bottom