* Offiical NBA Off-Season Thread: I'll give one of my damn kidney's for these Melo rumors to stop *

Originally Posted by NobleKane

artest to wear number 15? in honor of latrell spreewell and his family that gotta eat?
laugh.gif

that's always been his number in his old playing days at ST John's

[h1]Pierce Wants To Finish Career In Europe[/h1]

Paul Pierce, a career-long Celtic, says he wants to finish his professional basketball career playing in Europe.
Pierce signed a contract in July that will keep him in Boston for three more seasons, with an option for a fourth year.

"As far as retiring from the NBA, I think I will be done after this contract because eventually I want to go overseas and play and live for a couple of years," Pierce told CSNNE.com.

"That's why this is a big contract for me, knowing I'm going to retire a Boston Celtic. I want to go to either Italy or Greece for a year. I think I want to be able to bring my family over to just kind of share a different experience overseas for a couple of years, before I settle into retirement."

Read more: http://www.realgm.com/src_wiretap_a...nts_to_finish_career_in_europe/#ixzz0xCQYNhEl

Originally Posted by koolbarbone

Pierce is the man.

I know's he hated on here, but I always like dude.  I hate his flopping and theatrics, but that is a dude that made the most of his career.  I would love to do the same thing, already rich as hell and go live in europe before retiring...That's the life
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by AIRJORDAN JB23

[h1]Pierce Wants To Finish Career In Europe[/h1]

Paul Pierce, a career-long Celtic, says he wants to finish his professional basketball career playing in Europe.
Pierce signed a contract in July that will keep him in Boston for three more seasons, with an option for a fourth year.

"As far as retiring from the NBA, I think I will be done after this contract because eventually I want to go overseas and play and live for a couple of years," Pierce told CSNNE.com.

"That's why this is a big contract for me, knowing I'm going to retire a Boston Celtic. I want to go to either Italy or Greece for a year. I think I want to be able to bring my family over to just kind of share a different experience overseas for a couple of years, before I settle into retirement."

Read more: http://www.realgm.com/src_wiretap_a...nts_to_finish_career_in_europe/#ixzz0xCQYNhEl
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
not a bad thing though.

No offense to Method Man or the mods but I think that ESPN Insider rule is a crock of +##%.

If anyone of you regular folks need some Insider article, PM me. I'll help you out.

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

Originally Posted by FRANCHISE 55

Artest to change his number to 15.

i thought u had to wait a number of years to change it?
There was a rule that you had to wear a number for 3 years before you could change it if you were still with the same team, I guess it doesn't apply anymore.

Originally Posted by Proshares

No offense to Method Man or the mods but I think that ESPN Insider rule is a crock of +##%.

If anyone of you regular folks need some Insider article, PM me. I'll help you out.
thanks.
when did they make the rule? 
nerd.gif

Thank goodness Rudy finally showing some heart. I hope this translate over to the NBA and I hope Hollins strict *+$ watching him setting screens and popping out.

Originally Posted by Mr Marcus

thanks.
nerd.gif

PM me too. I'll post it on the site we dont speak of

Originally Posted by Mr Marcus

thanks.
nerd.gif

PM me too. I'll post it on the site we dont speak of

Originally Posted by NobleKane

why cant we mention the other site on here?

You can.

I dont out of respect to NT & I just add a lil M.Night in it's place to reference it

Nice videos. Man Melo was straight killing people those first 2 months of the season. If Roy and the rest of the Trailblazers stay healthy...I think they match up very well with the Lakers. I expect them to be the third or fourth seed this year.

Back
Top Bottom