* Offiical NBA Off-Season Thread: I'll give one of my damn kidney's for these Melo rumors to stop *

Melo
pimp.gif
. Nice mixes man. Between you & JPZ y'all make some very great vids. props
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by h3at23

Originally Posted by NobleKane

why cant we mention the other site on here?

You can.

I dont out of respect to NT & I just add a lil M.Night in it's place to reference it

also im not trying to get the trolls over there. Only the select should know
pimp.gif

and i can help anyone else over there too

[h1]http://realgm.com/src_wiretap_archives/68808/20100822/love_open_to_extension_with_wolves/[/h1]
[h1]Love Open To Extension With Wolves[/h1]

Aug 22, 2010 6:05 PM EST

Love_Kevin_min.jpg
Timberwolves forward Kevin Love is open to signing a long-term contract extension with the team.

"I'd love to sign an extension and kind of get that out of the way," Love told HoopsHype.com.

"I'm very comfortable in Minnesota, I like the style that KurtRambis has and the coaching staff as well. I want to keep gettingbetter and better and signing an extension would be a little more sweetrather than bitter sweet."

Love added that he'll likely have to wait to see what happens in negotiations for a new collective bargaining agreement.

"We have to wait and see what happens with the next CBA, but I'd behappy to stay. If they wanna move me, it's up to them. I'm just goingto go out there and play my butt off and try to make any team that I'mon better. I look at it like, you know very few players play theirwhole career with the team that drafted them."

[h1]http://www.realgm.com/src_wiretap_archives/68809/20100822/dragic_might_opt_to_leave_nba/[/h1]
[h1]Dragic Might Opt To Leave NBA[/h1]

Aug 22, 2010 6:09 PM EST

Dragic_Goran_phx.jpg
Suns guard Goran Dragic might leave the NBA after the completion of his current contract.

Goran is under contract with Phoenix next season for $1.97 million and there is a team option for $2.1 million in 2011-12.

Tassos Melas of The Score's Basketball Jones translated Dragic's comments to the European media.

"I am completely satisfied with my presence in the NBA. These twoyears helped me evolve as a player. I improved in all areas. I have acontract for this year, and then for the following year, it's my choicewhether or not to continue (in Phoenix). Maybe I return to Europe,"Dragic said.

"Eventually this will happen for sure. I do not know if it will theseason after next. But the prospect of a big European team, perhapseven Greek, would interest me very much. Winning titles is alwayssomething which is very important."

Technically, if ESPN sees NT allows their users to post insider information, NT could face trouble. Sounds petty yea I know, but I don't blame Meth for putting up that new rule. Just trying to save his product.

Love signing an extension would be nice. II see probably 20-12 this season for him.
Wouldn't Dragic be a nice guy to take over after Nash? Dude is 24
I really want the season start soon.

20 and 12? Nah
laugh.gif

I could see 16 and 14 though. He was at 14 and 11 last season.

He avearged 14 minutes per game in 28 minutes per game, with more time with all gone and hopefully the ball in his hands more he could get to 18-20 points per game, he needs to step up his efficiency 45% for a power forward aint cutting it.

Love is that dude, why he is sitting on the bench for team USA when he is the perfect euro ball player is beyond me.

Dragic is a few yrs away from taking over the team why leave?

They weren't gonna resign JR anyway I guess they wanna use his expiring...

JR for Rudy
nerd.gif

J.R. is the biggest knucklehead on the team. Luckily he's in the last year of his contract and has value around the league as a scorer.

The Nuggets should use him as bait to reel in a true center.

These international guys are unpredictable, how would you feel playing in a foreign country?

Unless you're a Dirk Nowitzki, a Steve Nash, a Pau Gasol on the Lakers, someone of that caliber who's going to be a star, it's hard to reason why International players wouldn't want to go play for their home country. They'd get a lot more notoriety there than over here. Sure Rudy Fernandez had some fans, I'm still one of them, but he's a star in Spain, he's right up there with the Gasol brothers and Ricky Rubio. I remember looking at Spanish promo's of Rudy and being stoked to see him over here.

It's just hard for guys to maintain a happy livelihood knowing their families, and majority of their fans are overseas.

Originally Posted by JPZx

20 and 12? Nah
laugh.gif

I could see 16 and 14 though. He was at 14 and 11 last season.
16 and 14 is cool with me though.

Originally Posted by Osh Kosh Bosh

Heavearged 14 minutes per game in 28 minutes per game, with more timewith all gone and hopefully the ball in his hands more he could get to18-20 points per game, he needs to step up his efficiency 45% for apower forward aint cutting it.

Love is that dude, why he is sitting on the bench for team USA when he is the perfect euro ball player is beyond me.
I heard Love has a calf or hamstring injury but I know Coack K kept out Rondo, Love, and Granger for the day.

Originally Posted by MrONegative

It's Kobe's birthday. Yall stans can start fasting til dawn.

people still use the term "stan"???
roll.gif

hows that bracket working out for you bro??
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom