* Offiical NBA Off-Season Thread: I'll give one of my damn kidney's for these Melo rumors to stop *

stupid trade for NO. very stupid

i dont see how its a bad thing adding a vet big man for 1 year that favors can learn stuff from.

Originally Posted by Al3xis

Troy Murphy is not really changing what the Nets are.

Derrick Favors can be great. And a player like him needs to learn on the floor. Personally, I'd want him playing 30 minutes a night by December/January. Not gona happen with Murphy/Lopez both starting.
You're assuming one Troy Murphy can stifle Favors' potential? Troy Murphy.
laugh.gif

If Favors is that great he will find himself on the floor with plenty of PT.

Having a workhorse like Troy who can shoot a bit is basically the perfect way to welcome Favors into the league.

I said my thoughts in the other thread, but the most spectacular thing is probably unloading James Posey in this whole thing.

*weebay.gif

Not bad by the nets

It is not the greatest fit in the world but murph will give u rebounding and an outside shot(kinda what the last group thought yi could of done)

I agree with AL3xis that it does not change anything cause u hope favors I starting by January but with murph here u do not know

I think Morrow will be starting now at the 2. Lee was never happy to be in New Jersey from the get go so I am not sad to see him go

The team is becoming interesting though

Still will be tough to make playoffs but they can be right there in the east for the last spot

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

Franchise cornerstone Courtney Lee already traded twice?

I'm saying.

I can't remember the last time I saw a perennial All-Star get traded in consecutive summers.  What are the Nets thinking?

Troy should be a good compliment for Hibb. He'll crash the boards but won't clog up the lane too much.

New Orleans, what the hell are you doing.

I would have thought Collison would be the one guy they wouldn't trade because they might have to trade Paul, but instead he's the first guy they trade because they want to keep Paul happy.

CP, it's similar to what Cleveland did, but in most trades with Cleveland, they got significant talent upgrades without really giving away anyone special.

I had to go back and look up those quotes again.

Better all-around player than Starks.

Next Latrell Sprewell.

Brandon Roy Jr.

Future multiple time All-Star.

Top 3 player in his draft class.

roll.gif

@55, @1:10, @1:35, @2:07, @2:13, @3:12, @3:27, @3:43, @4:04, @4:15,

sick.gif
sick.gif
pimp.gif

Watching that made me question how life after Carlos Boozer will be though. Al Jefferson can't take contact like Booz did, and it'll be interesting to see how Al Jefferson does with a PG like Deron.

Originally Posted by Master Zik

Originally Posted by Do Be Doo

I have a feeling BRON is going to do the UNTHINKABLE.
ohwell.gif

Average a triple double...In both REG and Playoffs.
sick.gif
smh.gif
I swear yall be talking like LeBron can do these things at will and he was just taking it easy before. He just gonna flip on the triple double switch and beast for 98 + games

Don't say I didn't warn you.
ohwell.gif

Also I know not to visit NT at night because of YuKu. But come on...NT not working in the afternoon too?
smh.gif
indifferent.gif
tired.gif

Why would I be mad? I just feel sorry for you for having to watch all of the Deron Williams footage necessary to make that.

If you put this four-team trade into the Trade Machine, it doesn't affect a single team's record. Never seen that before.

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

Why would I be mad? I just feel sorry for you for having to watch all of the Deron Williams footage necessary to make that.

If you put this four-team trade into the Trade Machine, it doesn't affect a single team's record. Never seen that before.
Lateral moves!
laugh.gif

Marco will be decent off the bench, he has SOME handles, but he's first and foremost a shooter. He might be able to give the Hornets back-up PG minutes, I wouldn't be shocked if they did that if they didn't try and get another PG.

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Troy should be a good compliment for Hibb. He'll crash the boards but won't clog up the lane too much.
HUH?
Wrong team, wrong player.
laugh.gif

I meant Brook Lopez. They'll both crash the boards on defense, but Troy shouldn't get in Brook's way on offense.

KLJ, who the Hornets got under contract and on the roster right now?
nerd.gif

Ariza, Belinelli, Gray, Okafor, Paul, Songaila, Sojakovic, Thornton, West.

Is that it?
nerd.gif

Pondexter and Brackins haven't signed their rookie deals yet as far as I know.

Back
Top Bottom