* Offiical NBA Off-Season Thread: I'll give one of my damn kidney's for these Melo rumors to stop *

I understand James Posey is old now, but Ariza's defense isn't even that much better. Well, at least he has potential as one his qualities.

And Courtney Lee better turn into a superstar. Word to NT going crazy over dude after his rookie season. Bump the thread. LOL.

Local beat writer for the Pacers.
@Wells222 T.J. Ford says he's not interested in taking a buyout from the Pacers.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by I NaSmatic I

Local beat writer for the Pacers.
@Wells222 T.J. Ford says he's not interested in taking a buyout from the Pacers.
laugh.gif

That has to be a first
roll.gif

Dude could get dough from an Indy team who doesn't want anything to do with him, without playing a second for them AND get another contract with another team who actually wants him
laugh.gif

Okafor
West
Ariza
Thornton
Paul

Time to trade Darius Songaila and/or Julian Wright and sign a backup guard of some sort, because there are zero right now.

STEIN_LINE_HQ

ESPN.com sources: Hornets and Raptors have also agreed to a separate trade that will send Julian Wright to Toronto for Marco Belinelli

This has an eerily similar feel to Cleveland doing any moves they could to make their star happy. 

Ariza on the break with Paul is gonna be nice, and those passing lanes with Chris and Trevor are gonna be a pain in the @#$ but I can't help but feel they aren't doing enough to satisfy what Chris wants. 

And we saw how it worked out for Cleveland. 

I like Trevor though, hope it works out well for him out there. 

Interested to see what Collison can do with Granger out there now.  Could be nice. 

Houston just saves money, soon as Yao goes down for good, they blow that whole thing up.  Which is strange, given all the money they just gave Scola and Lowry. 
ohwell.gif

New Jersey is gonna be one of those awkward teams, Brook and Troy is a weird tandem, Devin needs a big comeback year, and hopefully they get Favors goin soon, they'll at least be interesting, but far from doing anything. 

A Lopez/Murphy duo seems like a match offesnively on paper.

Defensively still not certain.

Both can rebound with the best of them.

Murphy's production as stayed steady or gone up so that's a positive for Nets' fans.

IMO an expiring Murphy>>>Lee in terms of actual on court production and for the future.

Originally Posted by ex carrabba fan

CP3 is as good as gone
roll.gif
roll.gif

Now NO's has lost Collison as well
roll.gif

Oh well they have Thornton for the future
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Thats what i was thinking, do they really believe CP3 is going to stay down there? Now you don't even have your somewhat promising point guard to fall back on WHEN he leaves
laugh.gif

Lol if Paul leaves. No PG unless they receive one via trade.I like the Pacers. Collison, George, Granger, Hibbert, Lance, Dahntay Jones. Their 1,3,5 should be set. They need a high caliber 4 man that can carry the load when Granger not on.

Lol if Paul leaves. No PG unless they receive one via trade.

I like the Pacers. Collison, George, Granger, Hibbert, Lance, Dahntay Jones. Their 1,3,5 should be set. They need a high caliber 4 man that can carry the load when Granger not on.Glad Houston got rid of Ariza and Landry. They use to give us major problems together. Collison out the division as well.

what does Troy Murphy's expiring matter unless you move it in a trade for someone like Cp3? Lee was only making a little over a million anyway. Just let Favors go.

I've come to the realization that 'expiring contract's' are grossly overrated in the NBA anyhow.

Ariza will be better for playing with CP3... But meh...

Indianapolis with a steal.
pimp.gif

^ Yeah, Indiana just has to suffer one more year. A lot of expiring contracts. From $68 mil to $18 mil in one season. Of course, not including this potential trade and team options.

Originally Posted by Al3xis

what does Troy Murphy's expiring matter unless you move it in a trade for someone like Cp3? Lee was only making a little over a million anyway. Just let Favors go.

I've come to the realization that 'expiring contract's' are grossly overrated in the NBA anyhow.
Huh? Did you not get the part where his production is still pretty solid as well?

If he doesn't work out, fine he's out and you get that cap space.

Why not let Favors get eased in? What's the rush...

Murphy still has a few workhorse years left.... the playoffs could damn well be in reach
eek.gif

Troy Murphy is not really changing what the Nets are.

Derrick Favors can be great. And a player like him needs to learn on the floor. Personally, I'd want him playing 30 minutes a night by December/January. Not gona happen with Murphy/Lopez both starting.

Back
Top Bottom