* Offiical NBA Off-Season Thread: I'll give one of my damn kidney's for these Melo rumors to stop *

Originally Posted by bhzmafia14

Originally Posted by shoeking2101

What's memphis schedule looking like? Any national tv time For Juice and company?

Nov 26th against GSW on ESPN 2
MLK Game against CHI ESPN
Last game of the season Apr 16th against LAC on ESPN

damn, you guys should have gotten way more games than that
smh.gif

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

People are overlooking that Bulls/Thunder opening night game...

Will be in the building, unless I get an offer I can't refuse which might happen. Looking on Stubhub, dudes are asking 329$ for them in my same section
eek.gif
It's a 50$ seat. If we can get that much for the Bulls, granted I understand first game of the season adds excitement and value, when the Lakers come on Feb 27 and Miami on Jan 30, I expect to make a killing. Gotta wait for single game tickets to go on sale so I can get myself at least 1 as a backup

Of their 41 home games, 22 are on the weekend in OKC; neat stat.

Let's go

d2QxYeuhmr35a7QGcQ76v--medium.jpg

Originally Posted by bhzmafia14

Originally Posted by shoeking2101

What's memphis schedule looking like? Any national tv time For Juice and company?

Nov 26th against GSW on ESPN 2
MLK Game against CHI ESPN
Last game of the season Apr 16th against LAC on ESPN

Shame smh
tired.gif

Originally Posted by DubA169

i cant see egos being a problem. if it was, then lebron wouldn't have been wearing a heat jersey in the first place.
i really dont think bron thought it out enough. his inner circle prolly pressured his %%@ into going there.

I bet you he didnt think all this negativity was gonna happen ie the media and legends talking crap about his decision.

he most likely will try to prove that this is his team this upcoming season...

i dont get why people get excited about the nba schedule...its not like your team is playing new teams...you play the same teams every year...its not like its the nfl

Naw, his inner circle wanted him to stay in CLE. They've (LBJ/Wade/Bosh) been thinking it through about playing together 4 a min now

I don't thing he thought it was gonna be this bad but also think he's loving being Public Enemies

I actually like the current jerseys they wear now (besides the blue alternates). It was one of the lone bright spots about them.
laugh.gif

2uruwiu.png

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

dont tell me that the fallout from "the decision" isn't hurting him inside. people age gonna be taking shots at you for a long time buddy.

sportsguy33

Hey @kingjames - do your "mental notes" includean answer for why you no-showed Game 5 + quit in the last 90 secs ofGame 6? Tape don't lie."

that's bill simmons right?

laugh.gif
yea. Tape don't lie.
roll.gif

He's gonna be awfully quiet when they romp Boston in the regular season, though. Then he'll write a thesis paper on why LeBron made a good decision.

Does anyone recall how the hoops hall speeches work? I saw MJ is "presenting" Pippen this summer but from what I can remember, inductees' presenters never gave speeches.....MJ had David Thompson present him and I never remember him speaking, just standing there. Am I remembering this wrong?

I ask this cause of the countless articles this week from writers saying they can't wait to hear Jordan's speech for Pippen.

I have a feeling BRON is going to do the UNTHINKABLE.
ohwell.gif

Average a triple double...In both REG and Playoffs.
sick.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Do Be Doo

I have a feeling BRON is going to do the UNTHINKABLE.
ohwell.gif

Average a triple double...In both REG and Playoffs.
sick.gif
smh.gif
I swear yall be talking like LeBron can do these things at will and he was just taking it easy before. He just gonna flip on the triple double switch and beast for 98 + games

Ry, I'm guessing that when MJ wants to speak, they will let him speak. 
laugh.gif

But they are replaying the HOF inductions all week on NBATV, so you should be able to see what it was like for his induction, then you can compare to Scottie and Malone's. 

0810-lebron-james-rabbi-ex-tmz-04-credit.jpg

My man gettin that spiritual guidance. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by CP1708

Ry, I'm guessing that when MJ wants to speak, they will let him speak. 
laugh.gif

But they are replaying the HOF inductions all week on NBATV, so you should be able to see what it was like for his induction, then you can compare to Scottie and Malone's. 

0810-lebron-james-rabbi-ex-tmz-04-credit.jpg

My man gettin that spiritual guidance. 
pimp.gif
Guess that's more productive than what LA fans' favorite player used to do in his off-seasons in Colorado

Back
Top Bottom