* Offiical NBA Off-Season Thread: I'll give one of my damn kidney's for these Melo rumors to stop *

Originally Posted by Remi23

T-Mac is an Idiot!
LOL. I don't like the Pistons signing myself, but T-Mac is going to be alright if he's healthy. Just a cheap one-year deal and if it doesn't work out, the Pistons can easily buy out his contract. If he does well, he can sign with a better team next season or a contender might do a trade.

I am wondering what Dumars is going to do with Rip, Gordon, and Prince though. 

Originally Posted by CP1708

Originally Posted by CE0 Mal

The Kings should've won that year, though. -cough-

Sure. 
laugh.gif

Have they repaired that backboard yet from all those rockets they were throwin up in clutch time?  Mortars couldn't have done that much damage.  Webber woulda had about 50 assists if they actually made shots with as many times as he passed it back out.   
nerd.gif

Oh damn, schedule is out today ain't it?  Forgot about all that. 

Nah. The Kings lost. End of story. Hoping for better results after Mr. Bryant retires though.
laugh.gif

Days marked on calendar:

Oct. 27th-Heat debut/Laker ring night
Dec. 25th-Christmas Day MIA/LAL
Dec. 2nd-Bron return to CLE
Jan. 30th-MIA/OKC & BOS/LAL
Mar. 10th-LAL/MIA Part II
Apr. 10th- CHI/ORL, MIA/BOS, OKC/LAL

National TV Schedule

http://www.nba.com/schedules/national_tv_schedule/index.html

Just doing a quick count of the number of TV games (TNT, ESPN/ABC and NBATV) here's the ones we will be seeing the most:

Boston- 33 appearances

Miami- 29 appearances

Orlando- 25 appearances

Denver- 25 appearances

LA Lakers- 23 appearances

Chicago- 22 appearances

Dallas- 21 appearances

Oklahoma City- 20 appearances

Also nice to see the Bucks get some love they should have a good squad if Bogut comes back completely healthy. And
roll.gif
smh.gif
@ CLE's only national TV game being when Bron comes back to town the 1st time.

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
No love for the Wolves. Looks like I'll be blowing up Fan Night this season. I really want to see a conversation between Kahn or Rambis and Mchale for some reason.

laugh.gif
Shaq wearing 36 this year. I hope he gets that fifth ring though so he can walk away.

Originally Posted by nicedudewithnicedreams

T-Mac is an Idiot!
LOL. I don't like the Pistons signing myself, but T-Mac is going to be alright if he's healthy. Just a cheap one-year deal and if it doesn't work out, the Pistons can easily buy out his contract. If he does well, he can sign with a better team next season or a contender might do a trade.

I"m so $%$#*@* Heated rite now, I can't even type straight.
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

You seriously can't even pick a worst team to play with......the $%$#*@* Pistons.

What the $*@+ do they have to offer you. Who on that team is a all-star? Ya'll got bum %$! kwame brown on ya squad.
laugh.gif

There's only two players on that team that are even remotely good. And that is Rodney Stuckey and Charlie Villanueva, and thats saying a lot.
eyes.gif
 Rip Hamilton bum %$! doesn't even dunk and Tayshaun....... don't even get me started.

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

National TV Schedule

Just doing a quick count of the number of TV games (TNT, ESPN/ABC and NBATV) here's the ones we will be seeing the most:

Boston- 33 appearances

Orlando- 25 appearances

Miami- 23 appearances

Chicago- 22 appearances

Also nice to see the Bucks get some love they should have a good squad if Bogut comes back completely healthy. And
roll.gif
smh.gif

Damn surprised orlando getting more national coverage than miami.. I would've thought the heat would have atleast 75 national games
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by jamergrady

T-Mac is an Idiot!

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

You seriously can't even pick a worst team to play with......the $%$#*@* Pistons.

What the $*@+ do they have to offer you. Who on that team is a all-star? Ya'll got bum %$! kwame brown on ya squad.
laugh.gif

There's only two players on that team that are even remotely good. And that is Rodney Stuckey and Charlie Villanueva, and thats saying a lot.
eyes.gif
 Rip Hamilton bum %$! doesn't even dunk and Tayshaun....... don't even get me started.
Pistons>>>Knicks so stop it, seriously.

The Hornets' first ten games of the season

vs Bucks
vs Nuggets
@ Spurs
@ Rockets
vs Heat
@ Bucks
vs Clippers
vs Blazers
@ Mavericks
vs Mavericks

Not a good look to start the season.

Originally Posted by Steve Cash

Originally Posted by jamergrady

T-Mac is an Idiot!

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

laugh.gif

eyes.gif
Pistons>>>Knicks so stop it, seriously.
The Pistons gave the opportunity to T-Mac to even pick. No one else was interested. Time to change your sig as well. 
laugh.gif

Me too, any time they are on Tuesday and the Lakers aren't playing too, the Heat will probably have all the Fan Night Games.

Originally Posted by EDWeeNO

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

National TV Schedule

Boston- 33 appearances

Orlando- 25 appearances

Miami- 23 appearances

Chicago- 22 appearances

roll.gif
smh.gif

Damn surprised orlando getting more national coverage than miami.. I would've thought the heat would have atleast 75 national games
laugh.gif
That # is off. The Heat have 29 but once you include the fan vote, you might get the 75 you thought we might get 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CP1708

Rest of those guys never shown me heart in their entire lives.
LeBron didn't show you nothing when he dominated the entire Boston Celtics and Detroit Pistons teams single-handed?

21 Nationally Televised games for the Mavericks;
pimp.gif

Does anyone know if that NBA League Pass Broadband works on iPads?
nerd.gif

It was so damn clear on my iPhone, if it's available for iPad I might just pick an iPad up just for that.
nerd.gif

LeBron didn't show you nothing when he dominated the entire Boston Celtics team single-handed?
Uhh... when did this happen?

He's had 3 dominant games against the Celtics in the '08 and '10 playoffs combined. (Game 7 in '08 when he took an L anyway, Games 1 and 3 in '10.)

laugh.gif
 I was gonna ask the same thing about the Boston one. 

Yes, game 5 vs Detroit did show me something, pardon me on that, that one game did show heart.  I apologize. 

He then went on to win zero finals games and played poorly in them.  But yeah, he was incredible in that one game vs the Pistons. 

Originally Posted by JD617

LeBron didn't show you nothing when he dominated the entire Boston Celtics team single-handed?
Uhh... when did this happen?

He's had 3 dominant games against the Celtics in the '08 and '10 playoffs combined. (Game 7 in '08 when he took an L anyway, Games 1 and 3 in '10.)
My fault.
laugh.gif

I was thinking of specific games, not remembering they lost the series.
laugh.gif

How many games would you win if you had Drew Gooden, Sasha Pavlovic, Boobie Gibson, Eric Snow, Big Z all logging big minutes?

Kobe would demand a trade if he had to play with that.
laugh.gif

Blah blah blah.  Give him all the praise on earth when he wins a game, but when he loses, it's NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER gonna be his fault. 

For 7 years now. 

I'm getting close to actually hoping he wins something so we can move on from this @#$%^ *&

Back to back games
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

Code:
1. CHI 232. MIL 233. CHA 224. CLE 225. LAC 226. NJN 227. PHI 228. POR 229. DET 2110. HOU 2111. IND 2112. MEM 2113. NY 2114. WAS 2115. DAL 2016. ORL 2017. BOS 1918. DEN 1919. MIA 1920. MIN 1921. TOR 1922. UTA 1923. GSW 1824. NO 1825. SAC 1826. SAS 1827. ATL 1728. OKC 1729. PHX 1630. LAL 15http://www.basketballprospectus.com/unfiltered/?p=542

Back
Top Bottom