* Offiical NBA Off-Season Thread: I'll give one of my damn kidney's for these Melo rumors to stop *

Ohh alright. Imagine the course that history would've took had that went through...I shudder even thinking about it lol

and there were always rumors that Chicago held internal discussions about offering Jordan straight up for Robinson before the ’92 and ’93 seasons. That’s how good everyone thought Robinson would be.

Here it is......

rook? as in rookie?
laugh.gif

i downloaded that book months ago but i cant finish it
tired.gif
 (ADD/procrastination)
i actually just got to the david robinson part of the pyramid last nite.

tried to tell people robinson was a beast.

its a shame duncan racked up all the awards/achievements and admiral was a better player in every aspect of the game.

anyone know where i can find games of magic vs bird and the pistons vs the bulls? do you guys find them on torrents or does the NBA sell some collection?

Originally Posted by RoOk

Originally Posted by itsaboutthattime

Originally Posted by h3at23

WojYahooNBA Sean May has reached agreement on a one-year contract with New Jersey, a league source tells Y!
as a UNC fan, it's so sad that none  of the main guys from the 2005 championship turned out how i thought they would (marvin williams, sean may, rashad mccants and felton)

i mean i figured may wouldn't be as good in the pros and mccants was kinda streaky.. but i figured williams and felton would at least be on the cusp, if not in all-star games

^ I def. agree man.

I followed that UNC team all year & i would've never expected them to be where they are now. You have McCants out the league (Can't even show to Summer league games but shouldn't even be there to begin with), May has been hurt a lot  but still...comon man. Felton has been disappointing IMO. Sure guy is putting up OK numbers but with the talent the Cats' had, he coulda' done a lot better. Williams has simply been a bust & the Hawks still won't admit it. Dude was picked before Paul...Williams...Bynum...Granger...Even Nate Robinson has had a more productive NBA career
laugh.gif
marvin williams career isn't THAT bad, calling him a bust is too much imo. i mean its hard to be a lottery pick and be the 3rd - 4th option on the team and have a tremendous career

Originally Posted by DubA169

anyone know where i can find games of magic vs bird and the pistons vs the bulls? do you guys find them on torrents or does the NBA sell some collection?
been looking for these games and classic 90's games for a long time and haven't found any luck
ohwell.gif

wow this dude simmons must have been really high when he compared bill walton to tupac.
laugh.gif

comparison is on point though
eek.gif

and if anybody needs old nba games pm me

wow this dude simmons must have been really high when he compared bill walton to tupac.
laugh.gif

comparison is on point though
eek.gif

and if anybody needs old nba games pm me

CP how do you watch the games?

theres nothing to click on to download or buy. you have to contact him?

CP how do you watch the games?

theres nothing to click on to download or buy. you have to contact him?
Yeah, you email him and let him know which games you lookin at and what not. 

He used to be on here waaaaaaay back, back when I was a lurker and hadn't even gottan an account set up yet.  But I bought about 10-15 Laker games from him, and they all check out.  I think he's converting VHS to DVD, so it ain't exactly Blu Ray or nothin, but if you wanna watch old classics, do what ya gotta do. 

I think he charges like 8-10 bucks a game. 

Every couple months he sends out a mass email to those that have bought from him letting us know when he's updated some new games and what not. 

So good luck if you decide to email him, he usually gets back to you within a day or two. 

Originally Posted by jmause3

been looking for these games and classic 90's games for a long time and haven't found any luck
ohwell.gif
www.mixmakers.net

Get enough posts and you get access into the Large Clips section.

Buy a megaupload, rapidhare, or filefactory account and you will be in heaven.
pimp.gif

only 2 possibilities

dolan and isiah are in a sexual relationship or isiah witnessed dolan killing a #@+#*! and is blackmailing him

then why make it official? he could have been talking to whoever he wanted for us and it wouldn't have been considered tampering

Here's some good news NYK fans:

[h2]NBA looking into Isiah-NY deal[/h2]
August 6, 2010  ·  3:18PM

Posted by Art Garcia

Something just doesn’t smell right about the latest news involving Isiah Thomas. It’s rather fishy, if you ask me.

The Knicks rehired Thomas today as a consultant after firing him as coach and team president two years ago. That’s weird in itself, given the disaster that was Zeke’s reign in New York culminated in a sexual harassment that cost MSG more than $11 million.

The really odd twist is that Thomas as staying on as coach at Florida International. Thomas said he’ll an evaluator of talent and recruiter for the Knicks. Well, that’s already part of his job with the Golden Panthers, who were 7-25 in Thomas’ first season. Performing those duties for an NBA team as well possibly sets up some serious conflicts of interest.

The league office is definitely interested in this unique arrangement having an NBA employee directly coaching NCAA athletes.

“We are reviewing the agreement, in consultation with the Knicks, for compliance with league rules,

Back
Top Bottom