* Offiical NBA Off-Season Thread: I'll give one of my damn kidney's for these Melo rumors to stop *

Originally Posted by NobleKane

what exactly does ratliff have left though???

and if im new york i watch if melo signs the extension. if he does i throw everything not named amare atthe hornets to try and get paul. even if it means giving them the next 3 first rounders
laugh.gif

Shot Blocking is a skill that doesn't fade with age. That's what he's been good for the past 8 years.

WojYahooNBA

Matt Barnes has agreed in principle on a two-year, $3.6 million deal with the Lakers, league sources tell Y! He's expected to sign tonight.

Cavs wouldn't raise Barnes' offer beyond $7 million guaranteed over 2 seasons, sources say. Lakers expect to receive a signed deal tonight.

Originally Posted by I NaSmatic I

@WojYahooNBA Matt Barnes has agreed in principle on a two-year, $3.6 million deal with the Lakers, league sources tell Y! He's expected to sign tonight.
Damn Pat Riley cleaned up this off-season.

Take a hike Shannon Brown.

fixed for you
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by I NaSmatic I

@WojYahooNBA Matt Barnes has agreed in principle on a two-year, $3.6 million deal with the Lakers, league sources tell Y! He's expected to sign tonight.

I swear to God if I see Matt this summer I am kicking him in the shin soooooooooooooooooooo hard
smh.gif
Seriously though, this signing makes me sad.

Wow, Mitch did an AMAZING job this offseason, props to that guy...

Drafting Character, Ebanks, then resigning Fish, getting Blake, Barnes, and Ratliff.

A+ Job IMO.

Its funny because when the off-season started, people were talking about how they needed another athletic wing who could shoot, a backup PG and another big.

Well its safe to say that LA will represent the West again this season in The Finals.
laugh.gif

Barnes turning down more $ to sign with the Lakers
pimp.gif

The Lakers though
smh.gif

Mike, it did take Z two years to come back, but they were very cautious with him because he had a history of foot problems on both his feet. They were scared he was gonna over compensate on the non surgery foot.

The thing with Yao is, this is it. Last year in his deal. If he gets injured again, its going to be tough to bring him back. Dude is better off retiring.

roll.gif
Yall dudes are hilarious

So does that mean Shannon to Miami for less? Team I thinking that could use him is Clippers maybe, Sacramento, Chicago, Derrick Rose and Shannon in the backcourt
sick.gif
Stacey King would go crazy after every dunk
laugh.gif
,  and New York. But I feel that somehow Kahn could bring him here
tired.gif

Originally Posted by BangDak

Wow, Mitch did an AMAZING job this offseason, props to that guy...

Drafting Character, Ebanks, then resigning Fish, getting Blake, Barnes, and Ratliff.

A+ Job IMO.
laugh.gif

Tough situation for Yao. With his body frame & the long NBA season, its gotta be tough for any player to make it through the years with injuries, nevermind him.

Originally Posted by bhzmafia14

laugh.gif
Shoulda had some retro Heat jerseys.
pimp.gif

Out: Farmar, Powell, Brown
In: Blake, Ratliff, and Barnes.

Same old Lakers.
smh.gif

I think Barnes is a fool though. Dude is always talking about he wants to make more money, but he keeps trying to go to contenders hoping for a ring.
laugh.gif

You know Lebron\Wade are texting each other right now about this

Lebron: Lakers got Barnes, they got deeper but we can do this

Wade: Yeah dont trip, I'm on the other line with your mom brb

Originally Posted by Proshares

Portland gets CP3, our CP might drive his car into a brick wall listening to the radio up there
laugh.gif

We could only hope
smokin.gif
laugh.gif

J/P CP. But if you do... drive into Frys so I can sneak some stuff out the back during the chaos.

Originally Posted by HOOD17

roll.gif
Yall dudes are hilarious

So does that mean Shannon to Miami for less? Team I thinking that could use him is Clippers maybe, Sacramento, Chicago, Derrick Rose and Shannon in the backcourt
sick.gif
Stacey King would go crazy after every dunk
laugh.gif
,  and New York. But I feel that somehow Kahn could bring him here
tired.gif

Shannon the min?
laugh.gif

dude will easily get what hes worth from someone.

Back
Top Bottom