* Offiical NBA Off-Season Thread: I'll give one of my damn kidney's for these Melo rumors to stop *

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

west>>>>>>>>>>>sasha

No contest. 
laugh.gif

Houston officials are hopeful All-Star center Yao Ming will bephysically sound for the regular-season opener. But I'm hearing theRockets aren't about to rush their star back too soon and he couldmiss up to the first two months of the season. ...
Source

If true, this could make all that talk a few pages back pointless.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by I NaSmatic I

Houston officials are hopeful All-Star center Yao Ming will bephysically sound for the regular-season opener. But I'm hearing theRockets aren't about to rush their star back too soon and he couldmiss up to the first two months of the season. ...
Source

If true, this makes all that talk a few pages back pointless.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
if true

NobleKane , I'm not gonna get into an ebeef

Big Yao needs to get healthy & back on the nba court this season. He's a good dude

Originally Posted by ex carrabba fan

Originally Posted by I NaSmatic I

Source

If true, this makes all that talk a few pages back pointless.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
if true

i may be just looking at this different, but its not like he couldnt play, Houston would rather make sure hes a strong as possible for a playoff push, than rather push him up just so be makes opening night but risk the foot down the line

Originally Posted by CP1708

Originally Posted by JPZx

[h2]http://realgm.com/src_wiretap_archives/68234/20100719/rich_cho_named_gm_of_blazers/[/h2]
[h2]Rich Cho Named GM Of Blazers[/h2]
Jul 19, 2010 2:50 PM EST

por_40.gif
The Portland Trail Blazers have named Rich Cho as the team’s new general manager, Trail Blazers President Larry Miller announced today. Per team policy, financial details were not disclosed.

“Rich is the perfect fit for our organization,

Naw, I don't hate him, I was just confused by that last thing he said.  I thought he was hired by the Blazers........

First off, that dude who wrote the story is the Bucks beat writer. So I dunno how credible his sources are when it comes to something Rockets related.

Everything out of Houston is Yao is ahead of schedule. Even in his article he says Rockets official are optimistic Yao will be ready for the opener.

We'll just have to see.

I read about Cho, and people like him because he's so well versed everything basketball related. To the actual game, and the stuff surrounding it like the business aspect of it all, with all his degrees. Plus dude was under Presti's wing, so I think he'll pan out.

Originally Posted by franchise3

First off, that dude who wrote the story is the Bucks beat writer. So I dunno how credible his sources are when it comes to something Rockets related.
well all the NBA beat writers are in vegas for summer league so im take a wild guess and say he got it from around there. pretty sure they all talking to each other

[h2]http://www.realgm.com/src_wiretap_archives/68236/20100719/bucks_acquire_jon_brockman_in_s&t/[/h2]
[h2]http://www.realgm.com/src_wiretap_archives/68236/20100719/bucks_acquire_jon_brockman_in_s&t/[/h2]
[h2]Bucks Acquire Jon Brockman In S&T[/h2]
Jul 19, 2010 5:35 PM EST

mil_40.gif
The Kings and Bucks have completed a sign-and-trade for Jon Brockman, sources have confirmed.

Brockman was drafted by the Kings out of the University of Washington.

http://realgm.com/src_wiretap_archi...ks_acquire_jon_brockman_in_s&t/#ixzz0uAXQPi7X

Brockman being shipped out of Sacramento was no surprise. He would have been their 6th big behind Cousins, Whiteside, Dalembert, Thompson, and Landry.

^thanks bro. I dont understand how to cut+paste apparently
laugh.gif

Edit: The trade was for Darnell Jackson and future 2nd round pick considerations.

For Darnell Jackson and a future second.

I like Brockman a lot. I was hoping the Hornets might do something like that to get him, or Joey Dorsey. I'm a big fan of brutish, undersized post players that rebound the !+%* out of the ball.

[table][tr][td][table][tr][td]
ORL.gif
[/td][td] Matt Barnes-G/F- Magic[/td][td]Jul. 19 - 6:02 pm et[/td][/tr][/table][/td][td]
right_corner_player_news.gif
[/td][td]
pixel.gif
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
pixel.gif
[/td][td]
pixel.gif
[/td][td]
pixel.gif

Matt Barnes will "likely" sign with the Raptors, according to Associated Press reporter Tom Withers.

Talks between Barnes and the Cavs appear to have stalled and he mightbe drawn to Toronto, which has minutes available at SF and plays anup-tempo style.

Source: Tom Withers via Twitter
[/td][/tr][/table]

Back
Top Bottom