* Offiical NBA Off-Season Thread: I'll give one of my damn kidney's for these Melo rumors to stop *

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Originally Posted by I NaSmatic I

Looks like Fanhouse (the source) messed up. This was Wade's quote.
"We're going to be wearing a bullseye. But that's what you play for," Wade said. "We enjoy the bullseye. Plus, there's going to be times when we lose 2-3 games in a row, and it seems like the world has crashed down. You all are going to make it seem like the World Trade is coming down again, but it's not going to be nothing but a couple basketball games.

"When the schedule comes out, people will be looking for the Lakers and Heat, to see when they play us. I feel like I'm a new player in Miami. That's how excited I am."
Good. He still should leave 9/11 out of anything though.

Wade really?
smh.gif

He obviously meant that the media would blow it our of proportion if they lose a couple of games. He tried to take a shot at the media and it backfired.

i'm from NYC but i'm not about to bug out over this. just a poor choice of words, no reason to get all crazy. However, it is funny that even "the smart one" doesn't seem all that bright with this quote. i don't think the three of them thought there would be backlash to this degree.

Isn't Wade on vacation?  Why is he STILL talking??????????????????

Heat, didn't I say he would keep talking, is he ever going to shut up this offseason?  Serious question. 

That sucks I missed out on all the Houston talk.  I think they are a solid team, 11 role players and Yao, but they are all hard @#$ workers and fight tooth and nail, can't say that about every team and where they miss out in talent in some areas, they make up for it with that hard work.  Ya'll seen plenty of talented teams that go out and play lazy all the time and get beat and you know it. 

I slot them in that 5-6 range, with maybe a shot at 4.  I still like Denver and OKC more, and maybe Dallas stays in there long enough to get into the 3-4 mix.  Portland could get in that 4-5 range as well, so it will be tough for Houston, if they found a way to move 3 role guys for a #2 type, then they would vault up imo.  (but Yao is a huge wildcard, and on the wrong side of what we all expect, I don't see him goin 82 games, then deep playoff run after bein out a whole year) 

I read SI this weekend, they were all over Lebron.  And now MJ has spoken........man, never thought I would see the day where Bron takes so much heat.  (no pun
laugh.gif
)

UPDATE: The Plain Dealer report has been confirmed by Chris Tomasson of FanHouse.

Tomasson writes: "Sources confirmed the report that Minnesota is shopping guard Ramon Sessions (due $3.96 million next season) and forward Kosta Koufos (due $1.3 million), and the Cavaliers have interest in both. Sources said a deal with Cleveland could result in guard Delonte West going to the Timberwolves and then being waived since West's $4.6 million contract has only $500,000 of it guaranteed if he's waived by August 5."

Originally Posted by Proshares

UPDATE: The Plain Dealer report has been confirmed by Chris Tomasson of FanHouse.

Tomasson writes: "Sources confirmed the report that Minnesota is shopping guard Ramon Sessions (due $3.96 million next season) and forward Kosta Koufos (due $1.3 million), and the Cavaliers have interest in both. Sources said a deal with Cleveland could result in guard Delonte West going to the Timberwolves and then being waived since West's $4.6 million contract has only $500,000 of it guaranteed if he's waived by August 5."
Delonte West in Minnesota?
laugh.gif
I wanted to buy "ur mom is still riding west" shirt. Oh well
He'll be waived or traded somewhere else.

My top back like JFK, they wanna push my top back like JFK. So I JFK, join forces with the Kings and we ate all day! about 2 hours ago via UberTwitter

http://twitter.com/KingJames

these 3 **%!%*% morons need to stop with the historical references

^
Oh, weird, still talkin after 2 weeks already. 
eyes.gif

These guys. 
laugh.gif
  They keep actin stupid like this, I might just change my opinion and start to like these douche bags.  They are startin to get funny, seein them get bounced out the playoffs will be an epic event. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by CP1708

Isn't Wade on vacation?  Why is he STILL talking??????????????????

Heat, didn't I say he would keep talking, is he ever going to shut up this offseason?  Serious question. 

That sucks I missed out on all the Houston talk.  I think they are a solid team, 11 role players and Yao, but they are all hard @#$ workers and fight tooth and nail, can't say that about every team and where they miss out in talent in some areas, they make up for it with that hard work.  Ya'll seen plenty of talented teams that go out and play lazy all the time and get beat and you know it. 

I slot them in that 5-6 range, with maybe a shot at 4.  I still like Denver and OKC more, and maybe Dallas stays in there long enough to get into the 3-4 mix.  Portland could get in that 4-5 range as well, so it will be tough for Houston, if they found a way to move 3 role guys for a #2 type, then they would vault up imo.  (but Yao is a huge wildcard, and on the wrong side of what we all expect, I don't see him goin 82 games, then deep playoff run after bein out a whole year) 

I read SI this weekend, they were all over Lebron.  And now MJ has spoken........man, never thought I would see the day where Bron takes so much heat.  (no pun
laugh.gif
)

CP, like I said, if you guys wanna hung on every word they say, go ahead. I dont care what they say off the court as long as they are stomping on teams on the court.

Ppl are gonna be waiting for them to slip up so they can crucify them. That's not sports

h3at23 wrote:

Ppl are gonna be waiting for them to slip up so they can crucify them. That's not sports

Huh?  How you figure?  If they run their mouth all damn year long (which looks like is what's gonna happen) and then can't deliver, hell yes it's going to be thrown back at them.  You didn't pay attention to the Cavs fans the last few years? 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

h3at23 wrote:

Huh?  How you figure?  If they run their mouth all damn year long (which looks like is what's gonna happen) and then can't deliver, hell yes it's going to be thrown back at them.  You didn't pay attention to the Cavs fans the last few years? 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

How was he running his mouth? Do you even know what he was talking about when he said that? He was talking about how reporters & the media would react. Nothing more, nothing less

Like I said, it's petty

Originally Posted by h3at23

Originally Posted by JPZx

h3at I told ya.

yea you did & I really do need to start ignoring the BS. I'll let the games speak for themselves. Talk is cheap

Interesting given that's all they've done for 2 weeks. 
nerd.gif

h3at23 wrote:

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

ding ding ding we have a winner. but watch out. that fluffy @%**+ might start to cry again
laugh.gif

lakers need to pick up delonte west if he gets waived. can you imagine that?? my dude lebron bout to go head to head with his moms lover in the finals
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by NobleKane

h3at23 wrote:

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

ding ding ding we have a winner. but watch out. that fluffy @%**+ might start to cry again
laugh.gif

lakers need to pick up delonte west if he gets waived. can you imagine that?? my dude lebron bout to go head to head with his moms lover in the finals
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
and if bron were to lose. OMG
laugh.gif

h3at23 wrote:

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I said the same thing like a month ago but totally ignored the Gloria factor.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by I NaSmatic I

h3at23 wrote:

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
I said the same thing like a month ago but totally ignored the Gloria factor.
laugh.gif

You and I went back and forth on whether he was any good in the postseason, I wasn't sold on the move.  I think I would pass on adding him, I don't want him to go Desperado on us. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Besides, that Gloria stuff would be too damn much.  Funny, but too much. 

h3at23 wrote:

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Uh no. I'll take my chances with Fisher/Blake/Sasha. There's exactly one person more unstable than Ron Artest, I don't want him on LA. At least Ron has been on good behavior the past two or three years. West actually makes Ron seem normal.

Back
Top Bottom