* Offiical NBA Off-Season Thread: I'll give one of my damn kidney's for these Melo rumors to stop *

@reallisa Breaking Clipper news: Just received an email from Craig Smith's agent. He says Clippers have resigned Smith for one year. The Rhino Returns
I'm surprised he couldn't get a multi-year contract.

Good to see Yao again. Looking healthy.
happy.gif

[h1]Yao back in Shanghai, watches home team training[/h1][h6](chinadaily.com.cn)
Updated: 2010-07-19 21:22[/h6]
[table][tr][td]
article_comments.jpg
Comments(0)
article_print.jpg
Print
article_mail.jpg
http:///app3.chinadaily.com.cn/webdev/PageRcmdToMail.shtml?url=">http://app3.chinadaily.co...ageRcmdToMail.shtml?url='+document.location+'&title='+document.title, 'newwindow', 'height=380, width=480');" href="http://www.chinadaily.com.cn/sports/2010-07/19/content_11021021.htm#" class="black">Mail
[/td][td]
A.jpg
[/td][td]Large Medium Small [/td][/tr][/table][table][tr][td]
0023ae6cf3690dae8bf321.jpg

Houston Rockets' Chinese center Yao Ming arrives at a basketball training centre in Shanghai during the training of Shanghai Sharks-Maxxis, the former Shanghai Sharks on July 19, 2010. Now Yao is the owner of the CBA team for which he used to play as a teenager in his hometown. [Photo/Xinhua] [/td][/tr][/table]

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

[table][tr][td][table][tr][td]
ORL.gif
[/td][td] Matt Barnes-G/F- Magic[/td][td]Jul. 19 - 6:02 pm et[/td][/tr][/table][/td][td]
right_corner_player_news.gif
[/td][td]
pixel.gif
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
pixel.gif
[/td][td]
pixel.gif
[/td][td]
pixel.gif

Matt Barnes will "likely" sign with the Raptors, according to Associated Press reporter Tom Withers.

Talks between Barnes and the Cavs appear to have stalled and he might be drawn to Toronto, which has minutes available at SF and plays an up-tempo style.

Source: Tom Withers via Twitter
[/td][/tr][/table]

Damn matt
eyes.gif
 toronto??? oh wells can't be mad at a man who wants more money. I thought he'd lean towards a contender to be honest.

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

[table][tr][td][table][tr][td]
ORL.gif
[/td][td] Matt Barnes-G/F- Magic[/td][td]Jul. 19 - 6:02 pm et[/td][/tr][/table][/td][td]
right_corner_player_news.gif
[/td][td]
pixel.gif
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
pixel.gif
[/td][td]
pixel.gif
[/td][td]
pixel.gif

Matt Barnes will "likely" sign with the Raptors, according to Associated Press reporter Tom Withers.

Talks between Barnes and the Cavs appear to have stalled and he might be drawn to Toronto, which has minutes available at SF and plays an up-tempo style.

Source: Tom Withers via Twitter
[/td][/tr][/table]

Damn matt
eyes.gif
 toronto??? oh wells can't be mad at a man who wants more money. I thought he'd lean towards a contender to be honest.

Not surprised if Barnes ends up in Toronto, he just wants to get paid and a multi-year deal.

The Bucks and Clippers rosters look like a bunch of randomly selected guys out of a fantasy draft from 2k.

WojYahooNBA

Matt Barnes is near agreement on a two-year, $9 million deal with Toronto, with a player option for year two, a league source tells Y!

STEIN_LINE_HQ

Just filed to ESPN.com: Matt Barnes and Raptors closing in on two-year deal in $10 million range. Will be completed TUES barring late snag

Good signing for the Raptors but this team is looking like it'll win 30-40 games next season. Despite the added depth, the team lost a player that averaged nearly 25 ppg. Maybe Colangelo pulls off 2 big moves in the coming weeks/months. First, try to trade Jose Calderon. Secondly, use the team's player exception to acquire a significant player that is no longer needed/wanted by their team.

guess the ear of the brockness monster in sac is over
laugh.gif

and wow 5 mill a year for bum $$$ barnes... lol

Back
Top Bottom