* Offiical NBA Off-Season Thread: I'll give one of my damn kidney's for these Melo rumors to stop *

I can't stop laughing at that Big Baby video
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Kn0wledgeable

What's their 5?
Yao
scola
ariza
Martin
Brooks

plus battier, miller, Hayes, landry, hill, etc on the bench

doesn't sound bad at all. And the great thing about their lineup is that they are all unselfish players who are playing in coach adelman's system. So the team will flourish.
Soooo I guess you're not so Kn0wledeable
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SCuse7

....And do nothing in the playoffs.
last time you saw the rockets in the playoffs they took the Lakers to 7 in the second round. not like any other team in the west has taken that next step outside the lakers. Lakers are the class but the teams the rockets are going to be battling with havent really done much in the playoffs either. there is a reason why the lakers have made 3 straight finals. i expect the rockets to get home court in the first round and push for the second seed. personal opinion. with the work done on Yaos foot i dont see him hurting that one again, they took alot of stress off of it. it depends how the rest of the body holds up

Rockets aren't going to do anything...it's pretty much like this

Lakers

Mavs
Thunder

everyone else

By the way when does the schedule usually come out, in August?

Thunder didn't get themselves a post scorer, I'm not ready to put them up there as yet. I think Al Jeff is a big wild card out West.

IMO, Russ and KD can't co-exist with a back to the basket scorer. And they don't necessarily need to.

just need more length, size and rebounding. those 2 attack and dominate the ball too much to to dump the ball into the post.

Originally Posted by Proshares

Thunder didn't get themselves a post scorer, I'm not ready to put them up there as yet. I think Al Jeff is a big wild card out West.

thats what they drafed Cole Aldrich for. and im with allen, they needed more size for the defense end then for offense.

Originally Posted by RetroBaller

Originally Posted by SCuse7

....And do nothing in the playoffs.
last time you saw the rockets in the playoffs they took the Lakers to 7 in the second round. not like any other team in the west has taken that next step outside the lakers. Lakers are the class but the teams the rockets are going to be battling with havent really done much in the playoffs either. there is a reason why the lakers have made 3 straight finals. i expect the rockets to get home court in the first round and push for the second seed. personal opinion. with the work done on Yaos foot i dont see him hurting that one again, they took alot of stress off of it. it depends how the rest of the body holds up
They aren't getting the 2 seed out west...but I get your points.

Would've loved to see Beasley join the Bucks instead of Minny.

Nice core with Jennings and Bogut.

The Beasley trade was the only sensible thing Minny has done so far this offseason imho.

Milwaukee has been throwing away money too with the Maggs trade and the Gooden & Salmons signing.

"We're going to be wearing a bullseye,'' Wade said. "But that's what you play for. If we lose a couple in a row this season, it will be like the World Trade (Center) is coming down again.

Dwyane Wade.
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by I NaSmatic I

"We're going to be wearing a bullseye,'' Wade said. "But that's what you play for. If we lose a couple in a row this season, it will be like the World Trade (Center) is coming down again.
Dwyane Wade.
indifferent.gif

If he keeps up these stupidass remarks, he'll quickly become more disliked than LeBron.

What an idiot...

Dwyane Wade.
indifferent.gif

2morrow morning he will be back tracking from this crap

That DWade quote can't be real. He can't be that stupid.

The Heat are going to be more hated than the Lakers by the time the season starts.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

Dwyane Wade.
indifferent.gif

2morrow morning he will be back tracking from this crap
eek.gif

*Waits for Lebron to compare him leaving Cleveland to Jesus being crucified*

These dudes are going to be full of quotes this year and next
laugh.gif

Looks like Fanhouse (the source) messed up. This was Wade's quote.
"We're going to be wearing a bullseye. But that's what you play for," Wade said. "We enjoy the bullseye. Plus, there's going to be times when we lose 2-3 games in a row, and it seems like the world has crashed down. You all are going to make it seem like the World Trade is coming down again, but it's not going to be nothing but a couple basketball games.

"When the schedule comes out, people will be looking for the Lakers and Heat, to see when they play us. I feel like I'm a new player in Miami. That's how excited I am."

"We're going to be wearing a bullseye. But that's what you play for," Wade said. "We enjoy the bullseye. Plus, there's going to be times when we lose 2-3 games in a row, and it seems like the world has crashed down. You all are going to make it seem like the World Trade is coming down again, but it's not going to be nothing but a couple basketball games.

"When the schedule comes out, people will be looking for the Lakers and Heat, to see when they play us. I feel like I'm a new player in Miami. That's how excited I am."

Good. He still should leave 9/11 out of anything though.

Back
Top Bottom