* Offiical NBA Off-Season Thread: I'll give one of my damn kidney's for these Melo rumors to stop *

Originally Posted by BangDak

cmon CP, you cant hate on portland because they're a team in mediocrity. Pritchard tried, and he got that team back into the playoffs. Of course, you'll never drop your hate for him.

And dont start that Oden over Durant thing.

No I don't care about any of that, I knew the answers to that test long ago. 
laugh.gif

I'm talking about people jumping the gun HUGE.  They were literally planning parade routes on the radio stations that week after the lottery was announced.  They thought it was all over for the NBA for the next decade. 

Pritchard getting them to the playoffs is fine, I don't care about Oden/Durant, I'm speaking only on them all jumping the gun. 

Yes, Boston would be a better comparison, that is true.  But Boston didn't walk thru that playoff run either, they were pushed to the max twice.  And we blew it in the finals pretty bad.  The Heat's core 3 could be better (offensively yes, but Boston's 3 went all D with KG out there and they were/are better then the Heat will be on D) and so far, Boston's depth was more then Miami at this point.  And Boston didn't have quite the teams to fight that Miami will.  ORLD, Boston, and possibly the Bulls (though, they aren't quite ready yet) are better then who Boston faced in 08.  So again, I don't see how that's such a given that Miami is going to walk thru anything.  But, given all this talk a damn week after it began, I can only imagine the hype is going to be suffocating in April when it all begins......

Better D than the Heat? Maybe, maybe not but like you say, lets not automatically assume either way until they hit the court

WojYahooNBA

Despite speculation MIke Miller is still considering last-minute offers elsewhere, source close to him says, "Deal is done," with Miami.

If I'm the Mavs, I get a backup 2-3, but Al does increase their versatilty

Kidd, Butler, Marion, Dirk and Haywood starting, with Roddy, Jet, Al, and Chandler on the bench is a VERY good 9 man rotation. Not to mention Dominique Jones who probably won't get that much burn this year.

Originally Posted by h3at23

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Originally Posted by Nash

so whats good with heat fans acting arrogant when the season hasnt even started

come on now were you on niketalk when the heat got shaq from the lakers??? heat fans on here turned SUPER COCKY and arrogant. give them wade, lebron, and bosh? I dont think i even have to say anything else...

Where are the arrogant and SUPER COCKY Heat fans? WHERE? Clowns

Clowns

u mad
laugh.gif

quit acting like a little #@%!@.

apparently you werent on niketalk when the lakers traded shaq to the heat.

dont speak for a whole fan base when you cant..... thats not wise dude. you need to chill

Originally Posted by The Wizard

Kidd, Butler, Marion, Dirk and Haywood starting, with Roddy, Jet, Al, and Chandler on the bench is a VERY good 9 man rotation. Not to mention Dominique Jones who probably won't get that much burn this year.
He won't.

I've wanted to go after Ronnie Brewer or Rasual Butler.

I don't see either coming though.

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

samickFanHouse

League source confirms to FanHouse that Denver is trying to keep Harrington from heading to Dallas.
What a bunch of haters!
laugh.gif

I can definitely see Harrington wanting to go to Denver over Dallas, he'd get a lot more minutes from them.

But, what's up with them?
laugh.gif

First we try to sign Haslem, Denver pulls the rug out from under us, "NO WE WANT HASLEM!!"

Now Harrington? #+@.
laugh.gif

They some haters forreal. Why get a player you don't want forreal?

come on now were you on niketalk when the heat got shaq from the lakers??? heat fans on here turned SUPER COCKY and arrogant. give them wade, lebron, and bosh? I dont think i even have to say anything else...

u mad
laugh.gif

dont speak for a whole fan base when you cant..... thats not wise dude. you need to chill
Word to BigBallinMIA or whatever his name was. He was the one that gave Heat fans a bad name on here. Everybody else was just a Kobe and Laker hater rooting for Shaq and the Heat.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by The Wizard

thats hell of a lineup
eek.gif

Originally Posted by DubA169

Donatello looking, ball chucking, rim hanging to cost us games TWICE, black hole, not pass to gallanari, piece of $%$$

always seemed like a nice guy though.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I swear he got in Tina Cervasio's guts after this one interview on MSG where they went to the mall to buy his shoes.

u mad
laugh.gif

Me Mad
laugh.gif
Man you're stupid
laugh.gif

I dont give a !%!# what happened in the past, you clowns were also talking in present terms. Where they at?

One things' for sure, I guarantee you wouldn't be using the +!%#! word if it wasn't over the net. I GUARANTEE IT

PAYASO

Sources say Dallas could look at Anthony Tolliver if loses out on Al Harrington Also in mix for Tolliver: Bulls, Lakers Warriors Jazz Hawks. 32 minutes ago via web

christomasson
Chris Tomasson

I don't know who that guy is, but I'd much prefer Tolliver, he wouldn't cost the full MLE, and we could still go after a guy like Brewer. Tolliver can rebound, and he can do a lot of things all around the court. Pretty much what Harrington does, just not as sloppy and chuck-*!+ (yes I made that up).

Kidd/Barea
Caron/JET/Beaubois
Marion/Brewer
Dirk/Tolliver
Haywood/Chandler/Mahinmi

I'd be much more confident with that, than with Harrington.

But question is if Brewer can be had.

I foresee h3at23 being in a lot of these back-and-forth arguments the next 3-4 years or so, effect of what happened this off-season
laugh.gif

No you wont!

I'm done dealing w/internet loud mouths & I'ma enjoy something special for years to come

Getting testy in here.
laugh.gif

Does anyone know which players were included in the Jefferson trade?

Ugh...Minnesota is such a mess. Their roster is such a damn headache. What the hell is that GM doing?

According to T'Wolves beat writer Jerry Zgoda, Koufos is going to be traded to a different team right away because we have a log jam in the front court. Probably for a future pick or something.

u mad
laugh.gif

Me Mad
laugh.gif
Man you're stupid
laugh.gif

I dont give a !%!# what happened in the past, you clowns were also talking in present terms. Where they at?

One things' for sure, I guarantee you wouldn't be using the +!%#! word if it wasn't over the net. I GUARANTEE IT

PAYASO

oh word? id mop the floor with you if you were standing next to me....

but really though you wanna fight over a sports team? Really? pathetic.

That heat thread will be filled with arrogant and cocky quotes to copy come opening night... like i said quit speaking for a whole fanbase....

payaso??? just say clown in english dummy... OH NOEZ HEZ A SPEAKINGZ SPANISH HEZ TOUGH!!!
eek.gif

laugh.gif
 you makin me laugh and im the clown??
roll.gif

fall back...

you can have the last word cuz im through with you

Co sign with heat. I can name /count us real heat fans on here with my finger's. We have been laid back and treated other fans with respect. We were hyped up when we got bosh, and everyone was cool. Then we get lebron and the hate came. I'm hyped as hell but can u blame us?. I can prolly bet that if u Lakers, knicks got him u guys would be talking way more $%@% then us. don't try to lump all of us together,

Originally Posted by JPZx

I foresee h3at23 being in a lot of these back-and-forth arguments the next 3-4 years or so, effect of what happened this off-season
laugh.gif

not if he cant control his temper calling people clowns getting all emotional and %@$+...

Back
Top Bottom