* Offiical NBA Off-Season Thread: I'll give one of my damn kidney's for these Melo rumors to stop *

Originally Posted by BangDak

Originally Posted by RetroBaller

you know everyone was thinking it
laugh.gif
His "i get buckets" moments, were definitely appreciated
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

his chucking can get out of hand though
smh.gif
laugh.gif
MY NAME IS AL HARRINGTON, I GET BUCKETS!!!

laugh.gif

Apparently the Mavs got a 6.8 TPE in the Chandler trade as well...

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by DubA169

Donatello looking, ball chucking, rim hanging to cost us games TWICE, black hole, not pass to gallanari, piece of $%$$

always seemed like a nice guy though.
i woulda done the same damn thing if i was on the knicks

Originally Posted by CP1708

Originally Posted by Al3xis

laugh.gif
@ what the heat are going to do to the Eastern Conference.

Lakers are the only hope.

It ain't that serious man.  You put too damn much faith in LeBron, they'll flame out. 

You're my boy but now you're being naive. Nothing is a given but come on. This team is coming together beautifully

h3at23 wrote:
samickFanHouse

League source confirms to FanHouse that Denver is trying to keep Harrington from heading to Dallas.

The battle for mediocrity intensifies..........

I ain't bein naive man, I just don't jump up and start proclaiming in an instant unlike a ton of others around here.  People losin their damn minds, they ain't even see any other damn players, once they saw 1 thru 3 they thought it was over, don't even matter what role guys would be brought in.  Riles coulda brought in 9 rookies and people still be passin out like it's the Beatles strollin down main street. 
smh.gif

If it's ok with everyone, lemme see some games played by these dudes before I start buyin Heat gear, know what I'm sayin? 

Originally Posted by ex carrabba fan

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

So let's see...

Mario
Wade
Bron
Bosh
Z

Bench

Bron's lap dog
U
De'Sean
Dexter
Varnado

That squad can do some things
laugh.gif
How is Miller Bron's lap dog? He said he wanted to play with Haslem.

Also I guess Juwan Howard is also probably gonna sign.

Now all Miami needs is a backup point guard, probably Jason Williams.

bro you serious? mike miller would eat the corn out of lebron's *@* if it meant playing with him. hes had a major hard on for bron for a few years now

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Originally Posted by ex carrabba fan

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

So let's see...

Mario
Wade
Bron
Bosh
Z

Bench

Bron's lap dog
U
De'Sean
Dexter
Varnado

That squad can do some things
laugh.gif
How is Miller Bron's lap dog? He said he wanted to play with Haslem.

Also I guess Juwan Howard is also probably gonna sign.

Now all Miami needs is a backup point guard, probably Jason Williams.

bro you serious? mike miller would eat the corn out of lebron's *@* if it meant playing with him. hes had a major hard on for bron for a few years now

Mike Miller's BFF used to be T-Mac.

Now it's Bron.

Is Mike Miller really that cool?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Nash

so whats good with heat fans acting arrogant when the season hasnt even started

come on now were you on niketalk when the heat got shaq from the lakers??? heat fans on here turned SUPER COCKY and arrogant. give them wade, lebron, and bosh? I dont think i even have to say anything else...

Originally Posted by h3at23

samickFanHouse

League source confirms to FanHouse that Denver is trying to keep Harrington from heading to Dallas.
What a bunch of haters!
laugh.gif

I can definitely see Harrington wanting to go to Denver over Dallas, he'd get a lot more minutes from them.

But, what's up with them?
laugh.gif

First we try to sign Haslem, Denver pulls the rug out from under us, "NO WE WANT HASLEM!!"

Now Harrington? #+@.
laugh.gif

Put the same shoe on the other foot.

Stop criticizing them before you even see them on the court.

You're criticizing LeBron based on what he did where the best player he ever played with was probably Antawn Jamison, Anderson Varejao, or Big Z.

People losin their damn minds, they ain't even see any other damn players, once they saw 1 thru 3 they thought it was over, don't even matter what role guys would be brought in
more of putting faith in Pat Riley to round out the roster after he pulled off the Big 3...and now he's off to a good start (and almost finished ) with Miller, Haslem, Z, Howard and his draft selections to go with the one left over (Chalmers)

h3at23 wrote:
samickFanHouse

I ain't bein naive man, I just don't jump up and start proclaiming in an instant unlike a ton of others around here.  People losin their damn minds, they ain't even see any other damn players, once they saw 1 thru 3 they thought it was over, don't even matter what role guys would be brought in.  Riles coulda brought in 9 rookies and people still be passin out like it's the Beatles strollin down main street. 
smh.gif

If it's ok with everyone, lemme see some games played by these dudes before I start buyin Heat gear, know what I'm sayin? 

EXACTLY. people acting like the nba is gonna allow them to play with two or three balls at the same time in the game now
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Originally Posted by h3at23

samickFanHouse

What a bunch of haters!
laugh.gif

I can definitely see Harrington wanting to go to Denver over Dallas, he'd get a lot more minutes from them.

But, what's up with them?
laugh.gif

First we try to sign Haslem, Denver pulls the rug out from under us, "NO WE WANT HASLEM!!"

Now Harrington? #+@.
laugh.gif

two teams fighting for bum *+@ harrington. who would have thought to see the day....

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

h3at23 wrote:
samickFanHouse

Seriously, they're acting like Harrington is a major game changer for these franchises having reactions like my man Julius
laugh.gif
mad.gif

Excuse me but whoever said ANYTHING about being excited over Harrington (barring my sarcasm, which was for the Warriors fans).

Christ, can ANYONE make moves without having people think they'll be complete waste of roster space?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Originally Posted by Nash

so whats good with heat fans acting arrogant when the season hasnt even started

come on now were you on niketalk when the heat got shaq from the lakers??? heat fans on here turned SUPER COCKY and arrogant. give them wade, lebron, and bosh? I dont think i even have to say anything else...

Where are the arrogant and SUPER COCKY Heat fans? WHERE? Clowns

I remember draft night 07, the Blazers add Greg Oden, Roy, Lamarcus, Rudy, bunch of draft picks, young, they were counting titles out here in the neighborhood of 8-11 rings.  I am dead serious. 

People in here went wild, national media went crazy, and here I sit, still waiting for them to just make it out the first round. 

But yeah, it was in the cards alright.  And they got TONS of excuses boy, lemme tell ya, they all about excuses, this that and the other.  But at the end of the day, they still got nothin.  In fact, this morning the media was tryin to tell all of us that Wes Mathews was a BARGAIN at 7 mil a season.  No, really, a BARGAIN.  They swore up and down it's a great move. 
laugh.gif

I know, this ain't exactly the same, but the point is.  People should chill with the immediate preparations for parade routes and all that @#$% til it actually happens. 

Hey, IF the Heat go out and do it, then yes, you can prepare for a long run for them, because once you win it, you learn how to keep winning it.   BUT, same token, let's say they fail this year, and you can add another year, and another 3,000 minutes or whatever on each player, and that noose gets just a smidge tighter around their throats (especially BTW, Lebron's) you don't think it gets even more difficult for them in the following season(s)?  Really? 

But whatever, it's not like I haven't predicted correctly the last few years.  I don't know nothin, it's no biggie to me.  When I'm right, I'll be sure to remind ya'll, and if I'm wrong, I'll come in and say I was, I always do. 
smokin.gif

I know, this ain't exactly the same

ya think?

The comparison is the Celtics -- and we know how that turned out in Year 1...and this big 3 is better. Will a PJ Brown step up and win a decisive game? who knows, but all things considered, I like their chances.

Originally Posted by Al3xis

laugh.gif
@ what the heat are going to do to the Eastern Conference.

Lakers are the only hope.

plzzzzzzzzzzzzz dont tell me today pick up for big Z made it offical for you

cmon CP, you cant hate on portland because they're a team in mediocrity. Pritchard tried, and he got that team back into the playoffs. Of course, you'll never drop your hate for him.

And dont start that Oden over Durant thing.

Yea, you gotta go more with what the Celtics did as an example. I'm not saying crown them but I believe they have a great chance. Lakers are top dogs until proven otherwise

Back
Top Bottom