* Offiical NBA Off-Season Thread: I'll give one of my damn kidney's for these Melo rumors to stop *

Originally Posted by The Fresh Sole

Originally Posted by Cfranchise26

Hoping the Spurs sign JJ Redick and Matt Barnes and not resign R.J.
Jefferson can take his talents back to the Nets

jj and barnes would be nice
JJ signed an offer seat with the Bulls, the Magic have the option to match it though, but he'll be a Bull or stay with Orlando.

Originally Posted by h3at23

WojYahooNBA

Charlotte has traded Tyson Chandler and Alex Ajinca to Dallas for Dampier, Matt Carroll and Najera, a league source tells Y! Sports.

Toronto get's screwed by MJ. 
laugh.gif

Since Chandler ends up in Dallas, does that mean that the Turkogulo trade to the Suns doesn't go through?

Dallas should just give up already, this is getting embarrassing.  They stay mixing and matching bums around Dirk for no damn reason. 

Minnesota makes so many sideways moves, I can't figure out who's even on their team anymore.  8 PG's, K Love and then what? 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Al3xis

laugh.gif
@ what the heat are going to do to the Eastern Conference.

Lakers are the only hope.

It ain't that serious man.  You put too damn much faith in LeBron, they'll flame out. 

Originally Posted by 430AM

Since Chandler ends up in Dallas, does that mean that the Turkogulo trade to the Suns doesn't go through?

no it still goes through, that was a separate deal Turk for Barbosa.

So let's see...

Mario
Wade
Bron
Bosh
Z

Bench

Bron's lap dog
U
De'Sean
Dexter
Varnado

That squad can do some things
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CP1708

Originally Posted by Al3xis

laugh.gif
@ what the heat are going to do to the Eastern Conference.

Lakers are the only hope.

It ain't that serious man.  You put too damn much faith in LeBron, they'll flame out. 
considering I never thought the Cavs were making it out of the East the past 2 years, idk if I do or did.

This year? that team? they're running through that conference without any problems. Vegas puts them 1:2 odds on winning it, they're stacked.

At least he's not owed a ton of money and they got rid of Carrol? *shrugs* Better than Shaq, at least.

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

So let's see...

Mario
Wade
Bron
Bosh
Z

Bench

Bron's lap dog
U
De'Sean
Dexter
Varnado

That squad can do some things
laugh.gif
How is Miller Bron's lap dog? He said he wanted to play with Haslem.

Also I guess Juwan Howard is also probably gonna sign.

Now all Miami needs is a backup point guard, probably Jason Williams.

Originally Posted by Steve Cash

Originally Posted by 430AM

no it still goes through, that was a separate deal Turk for Barbosa.
Good lookin.

It's going to be interesting to see how Spoelstra will handle the minutes with that team because 2 of them wil have to play heavy minutes, and if one of them gets hurt, Miami will be in trouble. Also, I wonder if Bron will play point.

Back
Top Bottom