* Offiical NBA Off-Season Thread: I'll give one of my damn kidney's for these Melo rumors to stop *

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

It looks like I should have asked this question in here...

How many of you clamoring about Jeremy Lin aren't Asian? I bet the answer is zero.
laugh.gif
Probably, but him  being asian, is what makes him so
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

b

[h1]Source: Jordan holding up Raptors trade[/h1]
By Adrian Wojnarowski, Yahoo! Sports 20 minutes ago

The sudden reluctance of Charlotte owner Michael Jordan has thrust the proposed Toronto-Charlotte trade into jeopardy, multiple league sources told Yahoo! Sports Monday night.

“Right now, Michael is having second thoughts,

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

Originally Posted by h3at23

FisolaNYDN

LeBron's decision could lead to Isiah part 2 in NY.
wait what???
Rampant speculation that Walsh will step down since the Knicks weren't able to get LeBron and due to health problems (he had neck/back/spine surgery to take out bone spurs which put him in a wheelchair for a while). This stems from Dolan keeping Isaiah around as a consultant and allegedly using him to get Amar'e to sign with the Knicks and sending him to speak with Lebron. Walsh gives his thanks to Zeke in the Amar'e press conference in MSG a few days ago which shocked NY reporters. Walsh also has gotten around to looking for a GM to hire down the line since he's been doing everything. He claims that although he isn't looking to hire now that Zeke is on the list.

A lot of rumors and talks really. As of now there are no signs at all that Walsh will be stepping down or be fired and quite frankly after managing to clear cap space for this season and next while getting a roster of young players (many w/ a lot of potential and upside) all under 27 (possibly making us a playoff team again) Dolan would be an idiot to hire Isaiah in the near future after how he went out.

How many of you clamoring about Jeremy Lin aren't Asian? I bet the answer is zero.
laugh.gif

ding ding ding!

i see nothing special about dude.

and wow at minnesota...why??? ridnour making that steve blake money lol

also richardson > barnes. barnes is overrated

jesus christ. donnie was just being nice. Isiah was involved in getting amare to come. and was trying to help court lebron.

he said isiah would be "considered" along with alot of other people. donnie is a nice person he wasn't going to say "the !!!+!#% guy ran the knicks into the ground. are you crazy? this worthless piece of $!+@ won't get a job for the rest of his life"

our media really is on some other level $!+@ every day. sensationalize over and over again. he may get a job as a scout or something, but he won't ever be able to hand out money or play with picks again

Originally Posted by I NaSmatic I

@SpearsNBAYahoo The Jazz are "close" to acquiring Al Jefferson from Wolves, a source told Yahoo! Sports. Another source said Mavs not in the running.

A blessing in disguise?

I don't know, but a lot of Mavs fans are upset, thinking our FO is incompetent.

And
laugh.gif
@ MJ.

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Looks like 4 yr/16 mill for Luke Ridnour, on the Wolves.
roll.gif

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
I hope he explain soon what he is doing. There is a lot of talent on this team but some dudes won't be happy about PT. Rambis said everyone is going to have to fight for starting position and minutes

Hoping the Spurs sign JJ Redick and Matt Barnes and not resign R.J.
Jefferson can take his talents back to the Nets

I don't see anywhere that this Ridnour thing is a done deal

Except for that Gery Woefel guy.

Originally Posted by NobleKane

laugh.gif
also richardson > barnes. barnes is overrated
Just because he can't guard Kobe?
laugh.gif

You either want really good shooting and poor defense, or decent offensive game with above average defense.

Originally Posted by HOOD17

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Looks like 4 yr/16 mill for Luke Ridnour, on the Wolves.
roll.gif

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
I hope he explain soon what he is doing. There is a lot of talent on this team but some dudes won't be happy about PT. Rambis said everyone is going to have to fight for starting position and minutes

"This can't be life." --Some dude in the GSW thread
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

... but cmon...Wilson Chandler for the rights to Rubio straight up.
ohwell.gif

so did the rumors of deron williams been mad force Utah to make this move?

and was wrong JPZ so no need to go grave digging my quotes
laugh.gif

Everyone talks about the Lakers ripping off the Grizzlies for the Pau trade (and deservedly so), but does anyone realize how bad the Celtics ripped the T'Wolves on the KG trade?

Jefferson will be sent to the Jazz, Telfair is the Cavs' third string PG, Gomes is decent but now a Clipper, Green is on the Lakers' summer league team. They used their cap space from Ratliff's expiring on Sessions, Darko and Pekovic. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Lot of nice moves being made, and even more head scratchers. Gonna definitely be an interesting rest of the off-season.

Back
Top Bottom