* Offiical NBA Off-Season Thread: I'll give one of my damn kidney's for these Melo rumors to stop *

Originally Posted by jerseymizzle

[h1][/h1]
[h1]Paul toasts Knicks' future dream team with Stoudemire, Anthony[/h1]
By MARC BERMAN

Last Updated: 10:50 AM, July 12, 2010

Posted: 2:32 AM, July 12, 2010

It was a wedding toast heard from Broadway to Bourbon Street.

During Carmelo Anthony's wedding Saturday night at Cipriani's on 42nd Street, Chris Paul, the superstar New Orleans point guard, predicted a future Knicks Dream Team.

Take that, LeCon.

According to a person who spoke with wedding attendee Amar'e Stoudemire, Paul made the reference during a speech of a potential union of himself, Stoudemire and Anthony, saying, "We'll form our own Big 3," Paul allegedly said.

Attendee Spike Lee nearly passed out at the suggestion.

The Knicks may not have to wait until 2012. The Knicks have an alternate plan as they stockpile a lot of tradeable assets.

A source told The Post on Dec. 15, when trades are permitted for free-agent signees and draft picks, the Knicks will try to put together a package for either free-agent-to-be Tony Parker or Paul.
OMG TAMPERING
http://www.nypost.com/f/print/sports/knicks/me_amar_and_melo_BU8MzS41wIdwRYLU1D7NTJ

it came from the NY post........................................

Is Blake Griffin playing in the summer league again?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by manilaboyxix

laugh.gif
He's listed on the roster and has been practicing with the team but he's not going to play.

And why is it funny?

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by h3at23

RicBucher

Anybody else get the impression opposing teams are making a little extra effort to pick off Heat-targeted role players?

3 on 5 all season, let's do this. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

How is Miami gonna fill out their roster though? 
eek.gif
You will see how

I knew Haslem would stay with the heat, hes been there his whole career and is commited to that team. Hes a cool dude to take way less money to stay on that team.

Originally Posted by Div1LBC

Originally Posted by manilaboyxix

laugh.gif
He's listed on the roster and has been practicing with the team but he's not going to play.

And why is it funny?
Saw him in the line-up and was like whoa, are the clips risking his health for the summer league again?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Steve Cash

I knew Haslem would stay with the heat, hes been there his whole career and is commited to that team. Hes a cool dude to take way less money to stay on that team.
laugh.gif

No Udonis Haslem 1-hour special for this one?

Haslem 
laugh.gif

I mean......if you want to win, going to Dallas or Denver doesn't really do it ya know?  Least in MIA there's a proven winner out there in D Wade. 

*shrugs* 

I feel kinda dirty these days.  Cleveland fans co-sign me now, I mean, what the hell?  
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by h3at23

IraHeatBeat

Just heard from Udonis Haslem. He has turned down far larger deals from the Nuggets and Mavericks . . . and will be back with the Heat!
Good dude. Good for him.

Also, minor note, Ian Mahinmi signs for BAE /w Dallas.

Originally Posted by Steve Cash

Didn't he do this the last time he was a free agent?
This guy...
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom