* Offiical NBA Off-Season Thread: I'll give one of my damn kidney's for these Melo rumors to stop *

Originally Posted by I NaSmatic I

Originally Posted by franchise3

I was under the impression Indy needed a PG. I wonder how come they didn't offer Farmar a similar contract. Probably could start there, looking at it.
Indy wanted to keep flexibility for 2011. I think they were offering PGs like Farmar and Felton one year for $3.5 million.

Tou'che

Thank you Mike. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I knew I seen that and had the
ohwell.gif
 look on my face when I read it. 

Because hes a little better with the ball than brewer. We dont run a bunch of backcuts to make brewer successful in our system.

I didnt say he would bring an offensive game or something. Can you imagine if our defense was just as good as our offense?

I wonder what the media got to say about brewer being insurance for losing rudy? Lol i guess henry is too huh? We got to get rid of one of guys to get somebody instead of having depth.

Did anybody hear at the end of sportscenter last night about miami and memphis national tv season opener on tuesday? Idk if they were playing or not.

Wow, Farmar going from a backup on a championship team, to becoming a backup on last year's worse team.

That's what you get.  He didn't want be here, he expressed it all season long, Lakers didn't want him either, and this is what he wanted? 
laugh.gif

Good luck.

Jose Calderon can hopefully make life easier for Wallace, Jackson, Thomas, and etc offensively with his PG play. I'm not sure about his defense tho on that team...

I like Diaw because he is fun to watch with his passing, but Toronto will have another soft big man. I hope Chandler gets healthy.

Q-Rich going to Orlando definitely means the end of Matt Barnes... might also be a signal they're not going to match JJ's offer.

Caappppppppppppp rooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooom in 2012 (Yes, I realize no one wants to come to Toronto but the thought of having cap room is still nice).

Saw what happened last time you got some cap room......................

k99yrt.jpg

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

Caappppppppppppp rooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooom in 2012 (Yes, I realize no one wants to come to Toronto but the thought of having cap room is still nice).

k99yrt.jpg

Hopefully this bum wont be around in 2012...

bryancolangeloatwork.jpg

Originally Posted by Proshares

Magic are *+%%%@@ up.
This move was to replace Barnes, but maybe to block Miami from getting Richardson as well, so it's not bad to me.

But if this was a signal that they're letting Barnes and Redick go, then it's an awful move.  I still think they match for JJ, though.

One thing that crossed my mind, if they let Barnes and Redick both go, that would only leave Carter, Pietrus and Q-Rich as your wings, which sounds awful... but it could be a signal that SVG plans on moving Rashard back to the 3, and have Pietrus and Q-Rich come off the bench as your 2 and 3... which doesn't seem too bad.  Also could be a signal a trade is coming, and I've seen rumors of that as well.

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

k99yrt.jpg

laugh.gif

I don't see Reddick leaving.

I doubt they match JJ if they signed qbrick.

Their rotation was too long, and it didnt really work out for them. none of them stayed in long enough to really get into a groove. If i was orlando, i would have resigned barnes and jj, and move pietrus.

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Originally Posted by Proshares

Magic are *+%%%@@ up.
This move was to replace Barnes, but maybe to block Miami from getting Richardson as well, so it's not bad to me.

But if this was a signal that they're letting Barnes and Redick go, then it's an awful move.  I still think they match for JJ, though.

One thing that crossed my mind, if they let Barnes and Redick both go, that would only leave Carter, Pietrus and Q-Rich as your wings, which sounds awful... but it could be a signal that SVG plans on moving Rashard back to the 3, and have Pietrus and Q-Rich come off the bench as your 2 and 3... which doesn't seem too bad.  Also could be a signal a trade is coming, and I've seen rumors of that as well.
RicBucher

Anybody else get the impression opposing teams are making a little extra effort to pick off Heat-targeted role players?

Originally Posted by h3at23

RicBucher

Anybody else get the impression opposing teams are making a little extra effort to pick off Heat-targeted role players?

3 on 5 all season, let's do this. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

How is Miami gonna fill out their roster though? 
eek.gif

Back
Top Bottom