* Offiical NBA Off-Season Thread: I'll give one of my damn kidney's for these Melo rumors to stop *

@jalenrose #nba Nets and Jordan Farmar soon will agree to 3yr/$12m deal
The Blueprint to Mediocrity continues.
pimp.gif

im starting to think the media is coming out with stories just to hate on david kahn because theyre mad hes a GM or something. theres no way hes thinking of trying to get rid of sessions. why would he be looking for a "salary dump" with sessions and then try to get ridnour with the exact same contract?

Originally Posted by OHyeah10

im starting to think the media is coming out with stories just to hate on david kahn because theyre mad hes a GM or something. theres no way hes thinking of trying to get rid of sessions. why would he be looking for a "salary dump" with sessions and then try to get ridnour with the exact same contract?
Because he's a stupid person.

sessions is not good,he got signed off pure hype from his sup par season and hasnt done a damn thing since his so called breakout season....

Originally Posted by bhzmafia14

Originally Posted by RetroBaller

Originally Posted by Mr Kuter

Originally Posted by EDWeeNO

if the heat add shaq, it just seems like a recipe for disaster. Too many big names and egos on 1 team. That team might implode at some point in the season
laugh.gif

Completely agree.
they just need to add iverson, and they are set
And Tmac.
And Jason Williams and Antoine Walker.  They were part of the 2006 championship team.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Div1LBC

Originally Posted by bhzmafia14

Originally Posted by RetroBaller

Originally Posted by Mr Kuter

Originally Posted by EDWeeNO

if the heat add shaq, it just seems like a recipe for disaster. Too many big names and egos on 1 team. That team might implode at some point in the season
laugh.gif

Completely agree.
they just need to add iverson, and they are set
And Tmac.
And Jason Williams and Antoine Walker.  They were part of the 2006 championship team.
laugh.gif
Can't forget GP
roll.gif
laugh.gif
 man seems like miami reaching this offseason

Team USA will enter this summer’s World Championships without a single player from the 2008 Olympic roster, USA Basketball managing director Jerry Colangelo told Yahoo! Sports.

Colangelo said that over the past 10 days every member of the U.S. Olympic team has declined an invitation to play this summer in Turkey, including Kobe Bryant(notes), who played through a number of injuries during the Los Angeles Lakers’ run to the 2010 NBA championship, and LeBron James(notes), Dwyane Wade(notes) and Chris Bosh(notes), who just signed with the Miami Heat. The last declined invitation came Saturday night when Utah Jazz guard Deron Williams(notes) called Colangelo.

More From Marc J. Spears

USA Basketball is expected to add Rajon Rondo(notes) and center Robin Lopez(notes) to the World Championships roster. The team also has commitments from Kevin Durant(notes), Amar’e Stoudemire(notes) and Derrick Rose(notes).

“The best thing that can happen is we get the job done with this group,

Originally Posted by I NaSmatic I

@jalenrose #nba Nets and Jordan Farmar soon will agree to 3yr/$12m deal
The Blueprint to Mediocrity continues.
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
It's gonna be funny when that team keeps sucking until they dump the roster and start over in BK.

Signing Ridnour is a dumb move. Considering he drafted 2 PG's then signed Sessions.

Ok, get rid of Sessions, but again, teams can be like why should we be doing you this favor. Ante up, or keep 3 PG's on your roster, with Rubio supposedly coming over next year.

Billups? i dont think he should play at all, hes getting old and he needs all the rest he can get IMO. same goes for Amare, no need to risk injury.

I dont know how you Minny fans can still defend up. Seriously?

JPZ, you can call me salty for him not giving up rubio, whatever but none of his moves make sense whatsoever.

in no particular order, just listing players that I think should make the team. Not a depth chart.

PG: Rose/Rondo/Billups (Westbrook? Curry?)
SG: Evans/Mayo/Durant (Gordon? Iggy??)
SF: Gay/Wallace/Odom (Green? Prince?? Granger?!?!??)
PF: Stoudemire/Love/Lee (Aldridge?)
C: Lopez (Jefferson??)

Ehhh I feel like there are still probably 20-30 players without the 08 guys...... Of course i'd feel much more better with our cream of the crop going over to Turkey, but I feel like our USA talent is still superior over the international talent. Especially with Coach K at the helm. In Athens 2004, I honestly feel like we could have won gold had we had a coach like Coach K.

Originally Posted by BangDak

I dont know how you Minny fans can still defend up. Seriously?

JPZ, you can call me salty for him not giving up rubio, whatever but none of his moves make sense whatsoever.
So you're essentially criticizing him for moves he hasn't made yet? Have the Timberwolves gotten rid of Sessions and gone after Ridnour/Livingston? No. Nothing's happened yet.

As of recently, he picked up Wes Johnson, Martell Webster, Michael Beasley, Darko Milicic, and Nikola Pekovic. Who have they lost? Ryan Gomes. The Timberwolves have already improved from last year, and they're not done making moves yet. Al Jefferson will be moved and they'll have a PF tandem of Beasley (athletic), Love (non-athletic). The Heat just gave away Beasley, the #2 overall pick two years ago, for nothing. Nothing. He's a man who averaged 14 & 6 on a playoff team. And he was a damn giveaway. How on Earth was that a bad move? At this point you're just criticizing the man just for the sake of doing it.
smh.gif

So please lay out what doesn't make sense. I'm really asking.

Back
Top Bottom