* Offiical NBA Off-Season Thread: I'll give one of my damn kidney's for these Melo rumors to stop *

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Originally Posted by I NaSmatic I

I wonder if Utah is going to bring back Ronnie Brewer.
laugh.gif
I can't believe how many people are passing this guy up, waiting on him. He'd be one of the first guys I'd call.

Omar Samhan has 10 points in 10 minutes in the SL game against the Rockets right now.
eek.gif

Memphis is still looking to get him back. From what someone said on the radio in Arkansas in his interview, he knew that Memphis needed to get Rudy back before they held up money for him with the QO. So, it seems like he wants to come back. That might be the reason why teams aren't just going after him, but you never know.

Utah just letting everybody go I see. I thought they would keep Matthews, since it was basically their whole reason of letting Brewer go.

So, thats Boozer, Korver, Matthews and Brewer all in a span of 5 months.

Three of those four are guys who made them a Playoff team.

Deron, Mehmet, Hayward, Kirilenko, Millsap going to take them to the playoffs?

If they do, it'll be a damn low seed.

Russian center Timofey Mozgov will sign a three year, 9.7 million dollar contract with the New York Knicks. Knicks will pay Khimki 500k USD.

^Your hate is strong. Are you afraid the Knicks will actually be a good team sooner than later? He's Russian so what does his name have to do with this? How many ppl thought a white boy named Dirk would be nice?
Originally Posted by DontStepOnMyShoes

Deron to Brooklyn? Knicks? None of you dudes in Miami wana call my boy D-Will? When is he a free agent...

Mitch
nerd.gif
Knicks aint lookin at him. Aint sure if that's really good or bad. More focused on CP3 and TP pg wise.

D-Will on the Nets would be nice. I don't think Harris can lead that team anywhere once their new GM starts getting actual players on the team.

610x.jpg

7'1", 260, his hands look like he's playing with a children's ball... defensive minded, blocks shots, athletic for his size, and he's Russian so I assume that pisses off Prokhorov.

Spoiler [+]

I was laughing at his name.

Do you really like me? Is it a passion of yours to reply to each of my posts?

Chill out. I'm sure your Center will be a perennial all-star in no time.

I have no problem with the Knicks. If it were the Charlotte Bobcats signing a guy named TIMOFEY, I'll scoff them too.

Jordan Hill is quite possibly the largest piece of crap I've ever seen in my life.

(No, chill out, it's not a shot at the Knicks).

In the SL game, he's been absolutely terrible. He cannot catch the ball, he has fumbled it nearly every time, he's been bullied by a guy named SAMHAN, he's had WIDE OPEN TWO FEET JUMPERS that he missed, terribly.

The guy is just not the kind of guy you want in the NBA. I used to have high hopes for this kid, I was excited when I heard the Knicks drafted him.

They knew not to mess with this kid.

I've seen better basketball on Elementary school basketball games.

I thought Jordan Hill would pan out, maybe its just not now. Hopefully, hes going to turn out all right.

and dude up ther looks like hes holding a volleyball with those huge hands.
eek.gif

i cant wait till this season starts.

An undrafted guy from Marquette who made Ronnie Brewer expendable in Utah. He had a solid season, but at 34 million Portland is definitely overpaying.

Jordan Hill is quite possibly the largest piece of crap I've ever seen in my life.

In the SL game, he's been absolutely terrible. He cannot catch the ball, he has fumbled it nearly every time, he's been bullied by a guy named SAMHAN, he's had WIDE OPEN TWO FEET JUMPERS that he missed, terribly.

The guy is just not the kind of guy you want in the NBA. I used to have high hopes for this kid, I was excited when I heard the Knicks drafted him.

Patterson is going to steal all his minutes and then some too. unless he improves in practice he wont see much time, of course all he needs to do is come in and play defense. Martin, Brooks, Yao will take all the shots anyway. maybe it will take a couple years to develop but im not expecting much

Originally Posted by Basketballsavant

An undrafted guy from Marquette who made Ronnie Brewer expendable in Utah. He had a solid season, but at 34 million Portland is definitely overpaying.

they overpaid because they wanted to take another player away from the jazz, they had extra money to do it so they did. i dont blame them, jazz losing players left and right.

So many general managers make their job look like rocket science, man.

Did Portland think someone was going to offer Wesley Matthews MORE than almost $7 million per? Stop it.

And this Mozgov dude seems like a pretty good get. I wish the Hornets were involved in the international market.

People that have been keeping up with SL, whats up with my boy Chase Budinger
nerd.gif
and whats good with my dude Omar Samhan
pimp.gif

I saw pictures of that guy and thought he looked like a big bafooning clown.

Saw a vid or two, definitely changed my impression, looks sleek.

Originally Posted by RetroBaller

Patterson is going to steal all his minutes and then some too. unless he improves in practice he wont see much time, of course all he needs to do is come in and play defense. Martin, Brooks, Yao will take all the shots anyway. maybe it will take a couple years to develop but im not expecting much
Jordan Hill needs to rebound the ball if he wants some playing time next season. Sad to see Chase get more than him today. But 14 and 5 is not horrible..

Originally Posted by nicedudewithnicedreams

Originally Posted by RetroBaller

Jordan Hill needs to rebound the ball if he wants some playing time next season. Sad to see Chase get more than him today. But 14 and 5 is not horrible..
Did you watch the game?

No? Didn't think so.

HE LOOKED ABSOLUTELY TERRIBLE. The only points he got outside of WIDE OPEN transition points, were free throws. Each time he had defender on him, he fumbled the ball away, of missed TERRIBLY.

I'm not saying this as a hater, there are players who played very well for the Rockets. Chase was good, their PG was amazing, and Taylor performed upto expectation.

He wasn't very aggressive, and when he was, it was because there was no one around him. The cat shies away from physicality. If it weren't for a few wide open dunks he got in transition late in the game, his game would have been a complete waste.

And then on defense, BA-SURA.

Back
Top Bottom