* Offiical NBA Off-Season Thread: I'll give one of my damn kidney's for these Melo rumors to stop *

I consider that Broussard trying to stick it to NYK fans more than anything. Walsh was most likely saying that as a courtesy to Thomas with pressure from Dolan who is still BFF with Isiah. List of potential candidates if they hire a GM. Thomas is an absolute villain to Knicks fans despite Dolan still liking him and even Walsh giving him praise, that would be the last straw for a lot of fans.

@WojYahooNBA Wesley Matthews has signed a 5-year, $34 million offer sheet with Portland, his agent, Lance Young, tells Y!
From undrafted to $34M.
eek.gif
laugh.gif
sick.gif

Sources say the #Cavs are considering make an offer to Atlanta Hawks restricted free agent forward Josh Childress.
about 1 hour ago via web

PDcavsinsider
Brian Windhorst

Cavs making moves already
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
................Seriously though, J-Chill coulda helped when Bron was still in wine and gold.

Ocho Cinco just announced on NFL network he will be signing with the heat after the football season, think I might need to become a Heat fan now

Free agent center Zydrunas Ilgauskas said that he is "looking into [the] option" of joining ex-teammate LeBron James in Miami.
The Heat's superstar triumvirate has turned Miami into a magnet for veteran FAs seeking championships. Big Z would likely sign for the veteran's minimum and would provide welcome relief for Chris Bosh, who doesn't want to play center anyway.

Z
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Free agent center Zydrunas Ilgauskas said that he is "looking into [the] option" of joining ex-teammate LeBron James in Miami.
The Heat's superstar triumvirate has turned Miami into a magnet for veteran FAs seeking championships. Big Z would likely sign for the veteran's minimum and would provide welcome relief for Chris Bosh, who doesn't want to play center anyway.

Z
laugh.gif

Big Z in a heat jersey would be strange. If he gets a ring though I'm going to feel happy for him. But I don't think some other fans will feel the same.

Going undrafted was a blessing in disguise for Matthews. Dude wasn't locked in on a rookie contract, and is now cashing in
eek.gif

34M is OD though
laugh.gif

Guess it's bye bye Rudy

Originally Posted by AIRJORDAN JB23

eek.gif
at going undrafted to $34 mill.
eek.gif

smdh. that's ridiculous. I hope that if we trade rudy we get something good in return.

Why did they fire Pritchard?

laugh.gif
They kick Pritchard to the curb and start throwing around $34M for Wesley Matthews? God damn.

Originally Posted by FRANCHISE 55

Marc Stein STEIN_LINE_HQ

GSW close to signing of Dorell Wright to three-year deal. Wright is true SF so Dubs feel he's priority over matching Morrow offer from NJN
indifferent.gif
 we kept this guy on the team when he was injured, gave him a chance, he gets healthy then bolts without giving us a discount?    

What is POR doing? 34 mil? WoW

I think we can ALL agree on one thing for sure, Pat Riley is the executive of the year

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

indifferent.gif
 we kept this guy on the team when he was injured, gave him a chance, he gets healthy then bolts without giving us a discount?    
I'm sure he'd be highly excited about the opportunity to take less money/years and play 8 minutes a night behind Bron, Wade, and Miller...
eyes.gif

Just read the Blazers front loaded the contract, meaning it's 9.2M next year for Matthews
eek.gif

From undrafted to 9.2M. Probably doesn't even know what to do with all that dough

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

Originally Posted by FRANCHISE 55

Marc Stein STEIN_LINE_HQ

GSW close to signing of Dorell Wright to three-year deal. Wright is true SF so Dubs feel he's priority over matching Morrow offer from NJN
indifferent.gif

come on now. you know they didnt want his @%% and prolly didnt offer nothing. they prolly got someone better in mind.

Originally Posted by I NaSmatic I

I wonder if Utah is going to bring back Ronnie Brewer.
laugh.gif
I can't believe how many people are passing this guy up, waiting on him. He'd be one of the first guys I'd call.

Omar Samhan has 10 points in 10 minutes in the SL game against the Rockets right now.
eek.gif

so knick fans getting hyped and hoping for melo to NY?
roll.gif

we going back to the old days of every big name rumored to the knicks and it never going down?

Back
Top Bottom