* Offiical NBA Off-Season Thread: I'll give one of my damn kidney's for these Melo rumors to stop *

Originally Posted by Al3xis

Originally Posted by bittersweet

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

I watched that press conference, and all I gotta say is the NBA better be scared. I am passed the whole decision @+$@, its over. It's about bball now and those 3 on the court together are going to be a real problem. They are on the same page they said the right things and it's gonna be ugly vs Cleveland and vs Orlando.

LeBron is pissed at Gilbert and SVG. Those are going to be blow outs with LeBron taking over.

This team is going to be tough to beat...65-70 wins easy.

Good luck to the competition...(lets go Dallas!)
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I'm just trying to figure out how YOU think they're going to do this with no bench whatsoever.
I heard the same thing about the Celtics a few years ago.

I was one of the doubters, and I won't do it again. This core is superior to that one. And then you throw in Mike Miller and veterans that they will find to latch on (ie Eddie House, Shaq, whoever) and it's going to get ugly.

If they stay focused all year and healthy - 65 wins is just about a given.

2 of the top 3 players in the league and another Top 10 player on top. We've never seen anything like it.

Pat Riley threw this together and he's not gona find a decent bench?
exactly...its not like they are gonna trot out bums with no bench. It will all come into place in the next few weeks. So many people are salty about Bron...get over it...time to move on. Boston got 3 players and made it work, these 3 are INFINITE times better than those 3 were and they are in their primes.

Originally Posted by Al3xis

they all are starting at just over 14 mill. all left money on the table.

Haslem likely to come back.

Good luck!

They also can sign their own FA because they didn't have to renounce them. I believe we also get the mid level exception but still looking into it

Mia doesn't have a Perk or Rondo though either Allen.  Maybe they can have a Baby Davis out of there 3 second rounders, but a nice young center and a nice young PG is more of the key.  Chalmers isn't Rondo is he?  I don't think he is. 

The Celts did get lucky pullin a few guys, but 7?  Come on, that's gonna be tough as hell.  Especially when other teams are just as strong.  
if that paycut they just took opened the door for both Miller and Haslem, it won't be that tough..

Wade
Miller
LeBron
Bosh
Haslem

Chalmers
Butler
Varnado
Veteran
Veteran
Veteran

Originally Posted by CP1708

Originally Posted by bilbo07

Originally Posted by CP1708

Fisher ain't tryna sign with the Heat, he's tryna up his price in LA. 

Why would he sign for peanuts in Miami?  He isn't some ring chaser, he earns his with his team, the team he's born and raised. 

He just wants Buss to hand over some of the money he's earned in his career.  That's all. 

LA can pay Fish more then Miami can.
agree with everything you said, only thing that makes me wonder is remembering fisher has left LA once already.

Fisher "left" when Shaq was moved, Fox was moved, Malone retired, the whole thing was over.  That's why Derek left, there was nothing there cept Kobe and the two worst dudes to keep, George and Walton.  Thas it. 

That isn't the case this time around.  I'd say we are the opposite of rebuilding right now.......
True, but when I think of Fisher I dont see him as a guy that leaves when things get rough so there could have been more to him leaving the first time. I am not a Laker fan by any means but I do hope and think yall will keep him. When I think of all the championship LA has won over the last decade I think of Fish contributing just as much as Kobe.
If he does leave I think it will be because of the signing of Blake though...

@chadfordinsider -- LBJ/Bosh start at $14.5M, Wade at $14.2M. That leaves $3.581M for Miller. Over 5 years, that's $20.772M.
@ STEIN_LINE_HQ Bron, Wade and Bosh have ETOs (opt-outs) after 2013-14 season and then Player Options entering Year 6, which is 2015-16 season
These three get to potentially hold up the NBA hostage again in four years guys.
happy.gif
laugh.gif

depends on what the do with the CBA, but dont see a chance of them leaving those deals if there money will be cut in half or more

Why do you guys still reply to bittersweet? She's already proved she knows little to nothing about sports besides posting
laugh.gif
faces. One of the first to celebrate Bron to the Bulls.

We need big bodies(Shaq, Big Z, Brad Miller??), a backup point(Jay Will?), and one more shooter (Raja Bell?)

Originally Posted by eplaya06

We need big bodies(Shaq, Big Z, Brad Miller??), a backup point(Jay Will?), and one more shooter (Raja Bell?)

why in the hell would you want shaq back... a real heat fan dont want him back the way he *$** on us before he left

Originally Posted by Proshares

Why do you guys still reply to bittersweet? She's already proved she knows little to nothing about sports besides posting
laugh.gif
faces. One of the first to celebrate Bron to the Bulls.
Since when? You mad? I've never celebrated Lebron to the Bulls. I hate Lebron.

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

Originally Posted by eplaya06

why in the hell would you want shaq back... a real heat fan dont want him back the way he *$** on us before he left
Just listing possible signings...never said I wanted him.  If he fits a need and can help, I dont give a !!@% if we win at the end of the day.

Chicago getting Korver AND Reddick? I'm sure Orlando will match though.

Bring in Barnes, Brewer, Childress or somebody that can do a little more than just shoot.
laugh.gif

I actually want to see them do well along with Orlando and get one of them to come out the East.

Originally Posted by bhzmafia14

Bring in Barnes, Brewer, Childress or somebody that can do a little more than just shoot.
laugh.gif

I actually want to see them do well along with Orlando and get one of them to come out the East.

bulls better not... the heat better get barnes or childress

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

Originally Posted by bhzmafia14

laugh.gif

bulls better not... the heat better get barnes or childress

Barnes and Childress arent playing for the minimum. Childress is looking to make money.

Pretty sure the Heat would have a couple mil left over from the latest numbers I've seen.

and I fully expect Orlando match JJ despite being in the luxury tax. Their owner is a billionaire, Otis and SVG both love JJ, and you'd be losing him to a team in your conference and possibly losing Matt Barnes this offseason too. They have to match.

Back
Top Bottom