* Offiical NBA Off-Season Thread: I'll give one of my damn kidney's for these Melo rumors to stop *

Rose
Deng
LeBron
Boozer
Noah

Not baaaad.....

I'd still go to Miami.
nerd.gif

[h2]http://realgm.com/src_wiretap_archives/67939/20100707/nets_hope_to_meet_with_boozer_wednesday/[/h2]
[h2]Nets Hope To Meet With Boozer Wednesday[/h2]
Jul 07, 2010 4:20 PM EST

njn_40.gif
The Nets are hoping they'll get a chance to sit down and meet with Carlos Boozer as some point on Wednesday.

New Jersey coach Avery Johnson is currently in Orlando for the Summer League, while Boozer is in Miami.

A person close to the situation said the pair would, "talk about how Carlos can fit within the Nets' template."

Ooops, too late. 
laugh.gif

Good, let all these free agents flee to the East. The Lakers will have trouble with the Thunder and maybe the Rockets, but afterwards should be smooth sailing
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

[h2]http://realgm.com/src_wiretap_archives/67939/20100707/nets_hope_to_meet_with_boozer_wednesday/[/h2]
[h2]Nets Hope To Meet With Boozer Wednesday[/h2]
Jul 07, 2010 4:20 PM EST

njn_40.gif
The Nets are hoping they'll get a chance to sit down and meet with Carlos Boozer as some point on Wednesday.

New Jersey coach Avery Johnson is currently in Orlando for the Summer League, while Boozer is in Miami.

A person close to the situation said the pair would, "talk about how Carlos can fit within the Nets' template."

Ooops, too late. 
laugh.gif

Nobody is going to Newark
roll.gif
Avery aint get an at-bat with Boozer. I hope D Lee goes to Miami or we find a way to keep him.

do you know why ESPN is stupid?

because they have all there NBA people and others covering this lebron story and ALL of them have different reports on it

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

did we really give this !%+#% a max deal?
laugh.gif

Things are going like I want it.

Now, all I need is for Carmelo to not sign his extension and for CP3 to go out East somewhere.
pimp.gif

Last week everyone thought the Knicks were going to be the big losers this summer, but now it looks like they are going to come away with Stoudemire and Lebron. Of course it's not official yet, but I think it's between the Knicks and Nets at this point. All signs are pointing to the Knicks, though.

The playoffs in the East next year are going to be fun to watch.

New York
Miami
Boston
Orlando
Chicago
Atlanta

It'll be interesting to see how these teams that just signed big names are going to fill out the rest of their rosters.

I am going to say this. I just heard from a little bird in his camp, King James and Spike Lee will be seeing a lot of each other next yr. - Jay Williams

A source tells @lebatardshow that Lebron to Miami is a done deal. Stay tuned.

everyone is all over the place

LeBron is probably telling everyone he's going to sign with them, only to pull a rabbit out of the hat later.
laugh.gif

if bron goes to the bulls and somehow joe johnson leaves for new york along with ray allen staying and shaq on the mavs ill get all the free agency thing perfect for the espn fantasy game

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

do you know why ESPN is stupid?

because they have all there NBA people and others covering this lebron story and ALL of them have different reports on it
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
It's such a god damn beating...

Wait what?

[h1]Lee For A. Randolph Could Happen If LeBron Turns Down Knicks
[/h1]
Read more: http://realgm.com/src_wiretap_archi...en_if_lebron_turns_down_knicks/#ixzz0t2YAHHvf

Jul 07, 2010 6:48 PM EST

Randolph_Anthony_gsw.jpg
If LeBron James chooses not to sign with the Knicks, multiple sourceshave told Marcus Thompson that the Warriors have an offer on the tablethat sends forward Anthony Randolph and other pieces to New York in asign-and-trade deal for Lee.

The Knicks have at least three sign-and-trade offers involving Lee on the table if LeBron chooses to sign elsewhere.

Ronny Turiaf is another candidate to be included in the deal.

The Warriors could go as high as $13 million in the first season of Lee's deal.

Via Marcus Thompson/Contra Costa Times

Read more: http://realgm.com/src_wiretap_archi...en_if_lebron_turns_down_knicks/#ixzz0t2Y2hz1h

1) Why in the world would the Knicks want Randolph, if they just signed Amare? Randolph should play his entire career as a forward, would Amare play Center?
2) I can see why there are some pieces the Knicks might want from GS.. Morrow, and if they can pry away Monta or Biedrins, more power to them, but why is Randolph the center-piece?
3) Why would Lee want to go to Golden State? I mean yeah he'd get paid, and no offense to my GS brotheren, it just doesn't make sense to me.

I'm not even trying to clown on New York, I just don't get it.

Back
Top Bottom