* Offiical NBA Off-Season Thread: I'll give one of my damn kidney's for these Melo rumors to stop *

10 Million a year though? 10!??? ...and my fellow Laker fans were discussing whether we should give Ray Allen a "Gift" by offering him our MLE.
laugh.gif

We didn't give Boozer the max. Amare's deal is the max. Mamba is correct that it is backloaded. I don't we are getting LeBron but this us gives room to sign a good rotation player and have money to play around with during the season.

Originally Posted by bijald0331

We didn't give Boozer the max. Amare's deal is the max. Mamba is correct that it is backloaded. I don't we are getting LeBron but this us gives room to sign a good rotation player and have money to play around with during the season.
755776-lol_que_large.jpg

I have no clue what you're trying to say bro.
laugh.gif

Interesting, if Lebron really went to Miami.

I still don't see how the Heat can fill out the roster if Lebron signs with them.

I forget if it was Bucher or Stein I deleted the text but it's reported Bron flew to Miami tonight to talk to Riles.

Originally Posted by outkast9984

Lebron tooka plane to miami tonight according to bucher....is it really going to happen?
No. LeBron doesn't have the balls to break Ohio fans hearts, i strongly believe that. I guess we'll see tomorrow though.

IMO Lebron is going to MIA people are saying that he's out there meeting with Rat Riley right now.

It would be totally unfair for all 3 of them dudes to play on the same squad... RIP to the competition if that happens.

Monta+AR would be way too much to give.
Lee's a great player, no denying that, and he'd help us out, but he doesn't provide the defense we would ideally want (in a new regime, ownership), and more importantly, giving up BOTH monta and AR is insane.
Randolph had injuries last year, but two years ago he showed a lot of potential.

Originally Posted by BangDak

The original rumor, started with a 3way trade with monta, al jeff, and lee being the main pieces.

Monta + AR would be nice to me imo. JA, if the knicks really do miss out on lebron, what the hell do you want us to do? resign lee? Sure, i;d love but, but does he not play the same position as amare as well?

Only a handful out there, are really legit 5s.
I have no problem with them trying to S+T Lee, I support it, and would have supported trying to get Monta, BUT!

I don't see how you CAN support getting a natural four who plays the same exact position as a max-player you JUST signed.

Get a wing, get a PG, get another shooter alongside Danilo, grab a Center, but another 4?

Originally Posted by LiCeNseD To BaLL

Originally Posted by bijald0331

I have no clue what you're trying to say bro.
laugh.gif

My bad.
My thoughts:
1. Bulls aren't getting LeBron
2. We will sign a good rotation player, a Mike Miller type
3. With Boozer's contract being backloaded (5/80 but only 12-13m for this upcoming season) and the signing in my second thought, Bulls will still have 8-10m under the cap to facilitate a deal during the season next year. There are always teams looking to dump money during the season. Look at the lopsided Mavs deal last year.

Hopefully that was more clear.

# RT @espn_macmahon: @RicBucher reports that LeBron flew to MIA to meet with P Riley Wed. night (via @EKS_MavsNBA) LeBron to Heat probably ... about 1 hour ago via Twitter for iPhone

# @RicBucher is reporting that LeBron flew to MIA to meet with Pat Riley Wednesday night

Back
Top Bottom