* Offiical NBA Off-Season Thread: I'll give one of my damn kidney's for these Melo rumors to stop *

Recap..

LeBrons friend was house shopping for him in Miami today
LeBron was looking at apartments in New York 2 weeks ago
LeBron changed his tax return address from Cleveland to a Chicago suburb
LeBron is going to the Knicks (via Dudley's twitter)
LeBron is going to either the Knicks or Nets (via OchoCinco's twitter)
LeBron is flying to Miami tonight
Maverick Carter was in NYC today

breaking news Lebron cloned himself and will sign with every team that can sign him for the max which is why see has been seen in about 5 different places tonight

Alan Hahn is reporting...

" Multiple sources are telling Newsday that LeBron James has decided to join Dwyane Wade and Chris Bosh in Miami. The new Big Three is here. "

alanhahn

Multiple sources are telling Newsday that LeBron James has decided to join Dwyane Wade and Chris Bosh in Miami. The new Big Three is here.

Originally Posted by h3at23

yuku is the greatest server ever!

Seriously though.  BUT, the other website is and has been working great 
nerd.gif

Just Got Word That The Owner Of The New Jersey Nets Said If LeBron Don't Come To New Jersey, They Gonna Get Rid Of Jay-z As Part Owner

Hmm... 
[h2]Report: LeBron To Pick Miami Heat[/h2]
James_LeBron_cle_091220.jpg

Jul 08, 2010 12:44 AM EST

mia_40.gif
LeBron James has decided to join Dwyane Wade and Chris Bosh in Miami, according to multiple sources that spoke with Newsday.

RealGM Note: The news of the 10-11 NBA salary cap being at $58.044M creates additional cap room for James, Wade and Bosh to get closer to a maximum contract.

James is scheduled to announce his final decision live on ESPN at 9:00 PM EST on Thursday.

@alanhahn: Multiple sources are telling Newsday that LeBron James has decided to join Dwyane Wade and Chris Bosh in Miami. The new Big Three is here

Assuming that is true, how embarrassing would it be for them if they didn't win a championship right away?

What happens then? They recruit Carmelo next summer?

laugh.gif
If that's true, they better win. And soon. Chemistry be damned, they aren't all going there together to have excuses made for them. Win. Now.

Would be interesting to see what kind of crap Miami puts around them.

Here is the thing, multiple people are reporting the same thing, but we have seen that multiple times of the last 2 weeks. The same "sources" that are telling these reporters that LeBron is signing with Miami are the ones that kept saying Bosh was going to Chicago/Cleveland and Wade was going to Chicago and all the other fake rumors.

Nothing is real until it comes out of the mouth of LeBron James at 9pm ET later today.

The Heat could sign me to play PG. I'm pretty sure I could average 27 assists a game with Bron, Wade & Bosh on my team.

Back
Top Bottom