* Offiical NBA Off-Season Thread: I'll give one of my damn kidney's for these Melo rumors to stop *

manilaboy, I was thinking the same thing. TMac would be a great backup to score...he wouldn't be too far from Tim Grover either so health shouldn't be an issue.

Originally Posted by debs 168

if this is true then everytime he comes to the garden the whole crowd should chant:

lebron is a {(|)}, *clap, clap, clap-clap-clap*

the entire game. if they can't televise it then they can't televise it but it is what it is.
Yeah that would be like a totally neat-o idea, man.

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by RetroBaller

[h1]http://basketball.realgm.com/src_wi...quare_garden_jumps_as_lebrons_decision_nears/[/h1]

[h1]http://basketball.realgm.com/src_wi...quare_garden_jumps_as_lebrons_decision_nears/[/h1]
[h1]Stock In Madison Square Garden Jumps As LeBron's Decision Nears[/h1]

Jul 08, 2010 7:42 AM EST

James_LeBron_cle.jpg
Stock in Madison Square Garden, Inc. jumped considerably on Wednesday in anticipation of LeBron James' free-agent decision.

The stock jumped 6.4 percent to $21.57 per share on five times the normal trading volume.

The jump took place before reports broke on Wednesday night that LeBron was leaning towards signing with the Heat to join fellow All-Stars Dwyane Wade and Chris Bosh.

So the market going to crash if doesnt sign with NY?
laugh.gif

http://basketball.realgm.com/src_wi...umps_as_lebrons_decision_nears/#ixzz0t67oSFgghttp://basketball.realgm.com/src_wi...umps_as_lebrons_decision_nears/#ixzz0t67oSFgg

laugh.gif
I sure hope not, will not be in any condition to deal with that tomorrow.

^The market won't crash. The stock in MSG will plummet if the increase was due to LeBron and not Amar'e.

laugh.gif
@ Broussard mentioning Dirk amongst the Charles Barkley's and Karl Malone's as far as never getting a ring in regards to LeBron staying in Cleveland.

Question for h3at or any other Heat fan.

If Lebron goes to Heat as rumored, will Micky Arison be willing to exceed the salary cap to build a suitable team around "The Big Three"?

That's the only way I can see the Heat having a viable team around those three. As great as they are I don't see the Heat winning a title with Lebron/Bosh/Wade and a bunch of scrubs.

roll.gif
roll.gif
rawjs wrote:

Originally Posted by debs 168

if this is true then everytime he comes to the garden the whole crowd should chant:

lebron is a {(|)}, *clap, clap, clap-clap-clap*

the entire game. if they can't televise it then they can't televise it but it is what it is.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I was just wondering with no talk of the Nets, what the hell are they gonna do? Okay, they drafter Favors and now just signed...Outlaw? Doesn't sound like much of an improvement from that 12 win team to make them into the playoff team that Prokhorov claimed they'd be next year.

The Nets would've been better served to keep Yi and CDR in that case.

I'm curious to know what are David Lee's options if LeBron goes to the Knicks

- LeBron to NY, MIA, or CHI still means NOTHING. all these dudes did is create a bunch of mediocre teams in the East that still cant beat a Boston or Orlando
smh.gif
. we may as well get ready for a Laker 3 peat.

Nets were banking on a big named FA... Chances are we won't get one. Now its on to "Plan B" the "Lesser" of the FA's...

I still have confidence in our young guys from last year. Hopefully we can work out a trade to get a player who can have an impact on our team.

Nets are also interested in Tyrus Thomas...

Originally Posted by seasoned vet

- LeBron to NY, MIA, or CHI still means NOTHING. all these dudes did is create a bunch of mediocre teams in the East that still cant beat a Boston or Orlando
smh.gif
. we may as well get ready for a Laker 3 peat.

I see the "Dream 3" in Mia being able to hang with and beat the "Big 3" in Boston...  Youth has a great advantage, and so does speed...  Both of which MIA would have if they indeed get Bron

Ima be REALLY pissed off if the knicks trade lee for randolph and turiaf. If you were to replace tufiaf for monta on the other hand...

Im glad we locked Rudy in now. Therea no telling what the Nets would offer him. then, if the heat dont get Lebron im sure they wouldve got Rudy to play with Wade and Bosh. Hate we gave him $15 mil more than we needed to but we keep our core intact while some of these other teams dreams are getting shattered.Players who deserve $2 mil and get $7 is worse than players who deserve 9 and get 13mil.

Back
Top Bottom