* Offiical NBA Off-Season Thread: I'll give one of my damn kidney's for these Melo rumors to stop *

28l8314.jpg

11i21dc.jpg

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by sensation87

Ima be REALLY pissed off if the knicks trade lee for randolph and turiaf. If you were to replace tufiaf for monta on the other hand...
roll.gif
You want them to throw in Steph too?

Does this mean Snaq is going to Dallas or will he crawl his fat %*+ back to Miami to join the Superfriends

Originally Posted by sensation87

Ima be REALLY pissed off if the knicks trade lee for randolph and turiaf. If you were to replace tufiaf for monta on the other hand...
roll.gif
You want them to throw in Steph too?

Mavs reach 6 year 55M deal with Haywood.

Heat offer Lebron's BFF Mike Miller 5 year 27-30M deal, with a deadline to accept by tonight.

The Mavericks have agreed to terms on a six-year, $55 year million deal to re-sign center Brendan Haywood, a source told Yahoo! Sports.

Originally Posted by cleansneaksonly21

so are the chris paul-knicks trade rumors dead?

New Orleans Hornets team president Hugh Weber has assured that Paul will be in a Hornets uniform to start the season.
"No question, yes," Weber said, responding to the question of whether he was 100 percent certain Paul would be with the Hornets at the outset of the 2010-11 season.

Yes.... The heat owner always said he is willing up pay the tax if it means championship team.... Our owner is the 3rd richest nba owner.(he was behind Paul Allen til the Russian dude came).
laugh.gif
at lebron going to the heat means nothing.... People said all we had was Wade and a bunch of scrubs and we still ended up 5th in the east. You really don't think that's adding 2 more all stars don't mean nothing?

Originally Posted by kvsm23vs24

Wow good move for the Celtics i think?

I agree.

O'Neal can fill in for Perkins while he's out injured and be a nice sub off the bench when he comes back.

i hope he goes to the knicks, its the best/closest thing for him to having a solid legacy. I mean how can you compare winning in CLE as against winning in NYC. Lebron would be worshipped in NYC and would probably hailed as the person who saved the NYK. You can't write a better script than that IMO. Except perhaps staying in CLE but its a much smaller market. And Amar'e would be a good partner together with the continous development of Gallinari. I might go back and watch NY basketball this year. I haven't been interested in watching the Knicks play since Spree and Co left town.

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

Yes.... The heat owner always said he is willing up pay the tax if it means championship team.... Our owner is the 3rd richest nba owner.(he was behind Paul Allen til the Russian dude came).
laugh.gif
at lebron going to the heat means nothing.... People said all we had was Wade and a bunch of scrubs and we still ended up 5th in the east. You really don't think that's adding 2 more all stars don't mean nothing?
You have 5 players on your team contract if Lebron signs..

They won't win a damn thing if they don't add a good bench.

And they just won't be able to.

If I were a Heat fan I wouldn't want Lebron on my team... They have nothing but 3 players.. nothing.. With Lebron they have little room to work with for a better PG and even a big..  Then what do they have for a bench? 3 2nd round draft picks.. That doesn't win championships.

It will be a couple disappointing years in Miami...

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

And with what money are the heat going to get mike miller with?
Would he play for a bag of peanuts and a seat on the foot stool of LeBron's throne?

Back
Top Bottom