* Offiical NBA Off-Season Thread: I'll give one of my damn kidney's for these Melo rumors to stop *

This will be the most unbelieveable signing if it happens. 3 of the best players all to the Heat.

The Knicks planning went for @*+% it sounds like.

I like the JO signing, it's for the MLE. He's younger the Shaq and Brad miller and put up decent numbers last year too.

With that said, LeBron was spotted rocking a pair of Miami Heat Nike Air Penny 2s at his camp this week, just days before "The Decision". Coincidence?

Uh...I always thought those were the Bulls colorway...but W/E...I have a pair myself.
smile.gif

ok i will probably get killed by all of you for saying this and refusing to site my source (not worth risking someone's job).

Word is LBJ decided to go to Miami a couple days ago. But Mike Miller has tried to convince him otherwise because the media will tear him apart. Mike doesn't know why hes doing it. Meanwhile Mike has been offere 5/27 by miami or 5/45-50 by NY. So its possible ring or money for him.

Again, bash me if you want. Of course things could always change. So take it for what its worth.

By Frank Isola

Isiah Thomas is still James Dolan's most trusted NBA expert

Dolan dispatched Thomas, the Knicks' former team president, to Akron on Wednesday to make one last pitch to LeBron James. Radio personality Stephen A. Smith reported news of Thomas' meeting earlier today.

The News has learned that Dolan handpicked Thomas over Mike D'Antoni to make the final plea to James, a decision which only fuels speculation that Thomas may eventually return to work for the organization in some capacity.

Thomas was demoted two years ago and just months after the Garden reached an out of court settlement with a former executive who had accused Thomas of sexual harassment. The Garden was found liable in the lawsuit.

Thomas worked for the club as a consultant for one season but not before being rushed to the hospital in September 2008 for what was called an accidental overdose of prescription medication. Last summer, Thomas accepted the head coaching job at Florida International University in Miami.

At Amar'e Stoudemire's press conference today, Knicks president Donnie Walsh stunned some in the audience by thanking Thomas for his help during the recruitment of Stoudemire. A Knicks official claims that Dolan instructed Walsh to thank Thomas during his brief speech.
LOL

Bosh is not a superstar. But that might change when he starts winning. Word to Pau Gasol on the Lakers. Folks wildin' about him being the best big man in the game today.

Nash is a loyal dude. He can chase rings later...

Originally Posted by toine2983

Question for h3at or any other Heat fan.

If Lebron goes to Heat as rumored, will Micky Arison be willing to exceed the salary cap to build a suitable team around "The Big Three"?

That's the only way I can see the Heat having a viable team around those three. As great as they are I don't see the Heat winning a title with Lebron/Bosh/Wade and a bunch of scrubs.

My bad, I missed this for some reason toine. Yeah, Micky has told us fans that he has no problem playing what ever it takes to win another championship here in Miami

moz-screenshot-2.png

Originally Posted by bhzmafia14

Why i hear so many people say 3 superstars? Bosh is an allstar. Leave it at that.

i mean the best player at his postion cant be called a superstar?

Originally Posted by Hazat50

I hope LeBron does something crazy like do a sign and trade to Orlando
Uh, no? That Ron Jeremy look a like big mouth should never win a championship.

hahahahhahahhahahahahaha at Isiah Thomas giving consulting help.

It's like asking Matt Millen how to pick a player in the NFL draft

not too fond of the Isiah pitch.

but the 'dispatching' of him is false. He's been in the same gym as him all week, like every other college coach.

Originally Posted by nicedudewithnicedreams

Bosh is not a superstar. But that might change when he starts winning. Word to Pau Gasol on the Lakers. Folks wildin' about him being the best big man in the game today.

Nash is a loyal dude. He can chase rings later...
guys like 3
laugh.gif

he needs to chase rings NOW

Originally Posted by Essential1

Originally Posted by TheGift23

eek.gif
Essiential1, good god sir... you are a 100% in denial/ true hater.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

It's not like I'm saying they will not make the playoffs.. 

What I'm saying is they will have a great starting 3. 2 scrubs to fill out the starters and a scrub bench. That is all they will have room for.. If they get Lebron..

That is not the build of a championship team and it never will be...

What I am also saying is they can save the money from Lebron get 3 players for that money and be just as good without Lebron... And have the ability to continue building.. But with Lebron you will just keep signing old players to a 1 year contract, are we really to think that a year older Shaq will make a difference?

It's not denial it's not hatred, it is what the past always shows... Unless you have 5 hall of fame starters you still need your bench to win that championship..
You're actually right. They have NO bench.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by airkeung88

I doubt Lebron will go to the Knicks. He really wants to win. I think he'll end up in Cleveland.

He would win more in NY then in Cleveland though....

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

Originally Posted by bhzmafia14

Why i hear so many people say 3 superstars? Bosh is an allstar. Leave it at that.

i mean the best player at his postion cant be called a superstar?
You'd take Bosh over Gasol? Honest question, no attacking.

IF LBJ goes to Miami, IF Miami win the championship next season because of those 3 power pack, I am not finding it fair. It is like Miami "buy" the trophy.

Cant believe one of my dudes is BBQn for this @%%# and he doesnt even like basketball. Oh well free chicken and beer for me.

Couldn't you say the same thing about the Celtics? What about the Yankees buying a trophy? How did the Lakers do with Malone and Payton?

Back
Top Bottom