* Offiical NBA Off-Season Thread: I'll give one of my damn kidney's for these Melo rumors to stop *

laugh.gif
LeBron is so god damn annoying.

well it's safe to say that at 9pm thursday it will be THE MOST WATCHED hour in espn's 25+ year history
laugh.gif
 everyone and their mother is gonna tune in

Hahaha @ lebron.

I hope this attention *@%$! never wins a ring and holds a press conference every damn time he's bounced from the playoffs.

Hahaha @ lebron.

I hope this attention #@@++ never wins a ring and holds a press conference every damn time he's bounced from the playoffs.

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

A lot of you need to relax with all this "lost respect for LeBron" crap. You are all hypocrites, once he signs with "your" team you won't give a %+$$. You will be so happy and all that respect will be back, you will buy his jersey and go to games.

The rest of you will use this to continue the hate you have for him, when in reality its all a front.
This hasn't all gotten pretty old to you?

Im a lil immature so yeah whatever I find it pretty funny Donald Sterling of all people hired Del Negro to be his coach

venom lyrix wrote:
A lot of you need to relax with all this "lost respect for LeBron" crap. You are all hypocrites, once he signs with "your" team you won't give a %+$$. You will be so happy and all that respect will be back, you will buy his jersey and go to games.

The rest of you will use this to continue the hate you have for him, when in reality its all a front.

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

This hasn't all gotten pretty old to you?
I didn't come into this FA period thinking it was going to be done in 1 day. I am a media member during college basketball season I know how this garbage works and how people get bad information. It SUCKS as a fan and your sitting here like %%% idk who to believe and all but its all expected. Everyone knew this was going to be crazy, it's a circus. It's the biggest FA class as far as names go ever.

A process like this was bound to happen, people are really frustrated and I get it but it's all a huge build up. LeBron is one of the biggest athletes in the world right now, and the decision he will make will impact the NBA like crazy next year no matter where he goes, because so much is riding on the decision. Other players won't make their decision until he does etc.

There has been bad reporting and some shameful things done but I think people are realllly getting mad for wrong reasons. Once his decision is made people will either love him for being on their team or be mad at the team he chose. It's been a wild week, and the worst thing that can happen is LeBron going back to Cleveland cause then everyone (including myself) will think this whole joy ride was for nothing.

I'm not saying he's not an attention $*!*%, but if he really wanted to he could make this a much bigger spectacle than it already is and all it would do is make him even more recognizable to mainstream people who don't pay attention to sports closely.

You would never see Kobe doing this...Never.

Dude hasn't proven basically Anything. I've lost respect as well...smh

A lot of you need to relax with all this "lost respect for LeBron" crap. You are all hypocrites, once he signs with "your" team you won't give a $!%*. You will be so happy and all that respect will be back, you will buy his jersey and go to games.

Ding. Ding. Ding.

People don't want to put themselves in his shoes, with his goals. They really think they wouldn't want the exposure... I've said this before:

A lot of people on here want LeBron to play checkers instead of chess.

They don't like how much power and leverage he holds. It's as simple as that.

I mean he did say he was also about promoting the LeBron James brand and making it global. This is a diva move and corny but what better way to do it?

I figure we'll see more Lebron James commercials, him making cameos in all types of movies, and w/e else can make him wealthy. Being an attention ho is part of that.

Is it just Lebron or will Dwade and Bosh also announce their intentions in this stupid hour long "special"?

laugh.gif
@ all the dudes hating on LeBron. Every single one of you will be sitting on your couches at 9pm on Thursday watching the announcement.

I'd personally like to see LeBron just pick his next team randomly out of a hat on live television. Now that would be really exciting
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Master Zik

I mean he did say he was also about promoting the LeBron James brand and making it global. This is a diva move and corny but what better way to do it?

I figure we'll see more Lebron James commercials, him making cameos in all types of movies, and w/e else can make him wealthy. Being an attention ho is part of that.
smh.gif

So making $$ is corny now?

Ya'll crack me up getting mad when a celebrity acts like a celebrity.

Originally Posted by P MAC ONE

Originally Posted by Master Zik

smh.gif

So making $$ is corny now?

Ya'll crack me up getting mad when a celebrity acts like a celebrity.
The way he's going about revealing this decision is corny. I aint mad. Seeing something as corny doesn't mean a person is mad it just means they think it's corny.

Taking every opportunity to increase your fame is a characteristic trait of an attention ho. I find attention hos corny. Word to Paris Hilton.

Back
Top Bottom