* Offiical NBA Off-Season Thread: I'll give one of my damn kidney's for these Melo rumors to stop *

NEVERMIND, not a done deal. Bucher is an idiot, he was just throwing out a deal that the Raptors would accept.

Bucher should kill himself for putting done at the end.

Giant echo chamber.

That Bucher tweet set it off; all of a sudden it was bouncing around any head plugged into all this. Real GM picked it up as a done deal, the Bucher clarified that his tweet was a hypothetical (obviously?).

++!+'s crazy these days.

Still think the Bosh/Wade deal to Mia is most likely though...

You know, I'd post here more if this weren't the slowest-loading messageboard on the Internet.

Then it sends you back in time. Like, I know for a fact page 137 got posts...I just posted there!

Yuku sendin' folks back in time...

Also another thing Bosh has said he wants to play his natural position, IE, not center, so with Dirk he is stuck guarding C's again.

When (hopefully) Riley does strike that deal for Bosh, I sure as hell hope Calderon isn't attached to it. He's making ridiculous money, and is an awful defender. I'd rather see that capspace go towards retaining Haslem.

smh Bucher 
indifferent.gif

WHEN WILL THEY FIRE THESE REPORTERS???

what the hell do you have to do to get fired these days? how many %!@@@@@ fake strories are these people aloud to write? how many opinion pieces can be passe doff as fact. Bucher should be fired

It's not a done deal. Bucher got everybody going nuts by throwing that out there. He was just saying Toronto would be open to trading with Mia.

Originally Posted by Benjamin Stone

You know, I'd post here more if this weren't the slowest-loading messageboard on the Internet.

Then it sends you back in time. Like, I know for a fact page 137 got posts...I just posted there!

That's been pissing me off any time I want to quote a post or edit my own
mad.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Master Zik

Originally Posted by Benjamin Stone

That's been pissing me off any time I want to quote a post or edit my own
mad.gif
indifferent.gif
picture15eo.png

laugh.gif

And I could tell people were about to hop on Bucher when he posted that. I could tell he was just implying a situation, but that people were going to take it as a "done deal."
laugh.gif

Ain't no way Riley is gonna trade Beasley before signing Wade/bosh. Beasley still has lots of potential. If Wade doesn't stay in Miami, Beasley is gonna be the first scoring option. I still think you can build a team around beasley better then Haywood.

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

Yall dudes misinterpreting what he wrote isn't Ric Bucher's fault...

really?

he said DONE. why the $*+@ would you write done after that? you don't think people could misinterpret what the DONE means? we are supposed to know that it's DONE in his hypothetical world? gimme a break. that was a poor choice of words

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

Yall dudes misinterpreting what he wrote isn't Ric Bucher's fault...
and they say i cant read
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Sure, maybe a poor choice of words, but still, throw out a hypothetical situation, say done, to confirm that it makes logistical sense.

Originally Posted by DubA169

really?

he said DONE. why the $*+@ would you write done after that? you don't think people could misinterpret what the DONE means? we are supposed to know that it's DONE in his hypothetical world? gimme a break. that was a poor choice of words
Seemed pretty clear to me he was laying out a situation he thought would get it done for Toronto...

Very seriously doubt he would go about it that way if he was breaking that news...

Back
Top Bottom