* Offiical NBA Off-Season Thread: I'll give one of my damn kidney's for these Melo rumors to stop *

Originally Posted by DLo13

Looking at the rosters...

http://www.nba.com/magic/OPSL_2010_rosters.html

7/10 of the guys on Boston's roster are white. They're gonna get wrecked.
laugh.gif

what white dudes cant play?
10.gif

nah they probably will
laugh.gif

James Augustine thinks looking like a Lopez brother will help his chances of making a team, apparently.

Chris Kramer playing for the Pacers.
laugh.gif

Perfect.

Rick Kamla loves basketball, man.

i love the fact ESPN keeps bringing up CP3 and B.Scot are close so that could help the cavs trade for CP3. lets just forget that the cavs have NOTHING to give up for him

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

i love the fact ESPN keeps bringing up CP3 and B.Scot are close so that could help the cavs trade for CP3. lets just forget that the cavs have NOTHING to give up for him

I thought Delonte's contract is attractive, and there's always Hickson or future picks

Originally Posted by P MAC ONE

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

I thought Delonte's contract is attractive, and there's always Hickson or future picks

hickson sucks and why trade for future picks that will be low draft picks?

Hickson doesn't suck, don't state that rubish man. Dude is better than Amir Johnson and he just got $30+ million from Toronto. The Cavs wouldn't part with JJ in the proposed trade for Amare' so the Cavs know he's a great prospect.

Btw, Henderson better get some PT for the Cats' next season. Dude has crazy potential

Daniel Orton better get used to these rims. This is the only court that he's gonna get burn on for the next few years.

Originally Posted by JrizzyJay

Hickson doesn't suck, don't state that rubish man. Dude is better than Amir Johnson and he just got $30+ million from Toronto. The Cavs wouldn't part with JJ in the proposed trade for Amare' so the Cavs know he's a great prospect.
No that just means the Cavs are stupid.

Originally Posted by SCuse7

No that just means the Cavs are stupid.
laugh.gif
Ding-ding-ding...

If they had traded for Amare, there would be NO QUESTION whether LeBron was coming back or not.

Lance Stephenson is showing out today....for those of you not watching, Indy has him running the point. He's ABUSING Jerome Randle. Dude is too strong out there. Getting to the rack at ease. If he can play any sort of a disciplined game, Indy might have gotten a 2nd round steal. I like him playing the point too....

Originally Posted by SCuse7

No that just means the Cavs  Raps are stupid.

Fixed.
tired.gif

is it just me or did Marcus Williams lose a ton of weight...he looks like a stick figure...wasn't he built with Golden St?

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

is it just me or did Marcus Williams lose a ton of weight...he looks like a stick figure...wasn't he built with Golden St?
Different Marcus Williams...this is the dude from UA.

Lance only chance might be playing the point...I don't know if he can guard two's.

And at the 1 he can use his size

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Yeah, Terrence's cousin. (they're both from WA)

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Ahhh...ok...they do look alike...minus the weight

Back
Top Bottom