* Offiical NBA Off-Season Thread: I'll give one of my damn kidney's for these Melo rumors to stop *

If the Knicks had JJ Hickson they'd praise him like he was the next Patrick Ewing.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

Toronto is "close" to reaching an agreement in principle with a free agent for some, if not all, of the team's mid-level salary cap exception.

Doug Smith of the Toronto Star lists Matt Barnes, Ronnie Brewer, Shannon Brown and J.J. Redick as potential targets.
There's no way championship-caliber teams would let the Raptors scoop up Barnes, so it can't be him.

maybe teams are finally realizing just how overrated matt barnes is

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

If the Knicks had JJ Hickson they'd praise him like he was the next Patrick Ewing.
roll.gif
It's sad you have to post this for a "laugh" at least say something funny.

[table][tr][td]
[/td][td]
left_corner_player_news.gif
[/td][td][table][tr][td]
UTA.gif
[/td][td] Carlos Boozer-F-Jazz[/td][td]Jul. 5 - 4:59 pm et[/td][/tr][/table][/td][td]
right_corner_player_news.gif
[/td][td]
pixel.gif
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
pixel.gif
[/td][td]
pixel.gif
[/td][td]ESPN's Ric Bucher feels that Carlos Boozer is likely to sign with the Bulls.

Hereis Bucher's full Tweet, for what it's worth: "As of the moment, allsigns point to this scenario: LBJ (Cle), Wade + Bosh(Mia), Boozer(Chi),Amare(NY). Not that that's startling news." We haven't heard much fromBoozer while the world waits for the elite FAs to announce theirdecisions.
[/td][/tr][/table]

Damn, I just thought about we may have to pay up with all this crap again if Carmelo doesn't sign his extension.

Oh well, that's another team out West that will struggle once their main guy is gone.
laugh.gif

If Melo ends up going East as well, is it safe to say that their conference will be better?

FYI, That "Raptors are about to sign a player for the MLE" Is just BC, leaking a fake story to his puppet, it's a warning to Chris Bosh, if he doesn't cooperate he won't get his 30 million.

My guy McRoberts
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Amare and Monta on the same team in New York=WORST DEFENSE TEAM EVER........EVER

JA, i dont know whats with your hate on NY recently, but you've got to relax. We're just giving out our opinions on our players. Do you honestly believe that outside of Rose, that the Bulls roster is significantly better then the Knicks?

and
laugh.gif
at being tossed in a SL game...

Originally Posted by BangDak

JA, i dont know whats with your hate on NY recently, but you've got to relax. We're just giving out our opinions on our players. Do you honestly believe that outside of Rose, that the Bulls roster is significantly better then the Knicks?
was this before or after amare signed?

I think LBJ & DWADE stay put while BOSH goes MIA.. so the only major FA moving are BOSH, AMARE, BOOZER? This free agency was overhyped.

Shaq to the Hawks?
ORLANDO – The re-signing of Joe Johnson might not be the only big splash the Atlanta Hawks make this summer.

Free-agent center Shaquille O'Neal is seriously considering a two-year deal with the Hawks that starts at the mid-level exception of $5.8 million, according to NBA sources close to both the team and the future Hall of Fame player.

shaq to the hawks...retires there and then goes on to TNT to join the crew...awesome

Originally Posted by Steve Cash

Shaq to the Hawks?
ORLANDO – The re-signing of Joe Johnson might not be the only big splash the Atlanta Hawks make this summer.

Free-agent center Shaquille O'Neal is seriously considering a two-year deal with the Hawks that starts at the mid-level exception of $5.8 million, according to NBA sources close to both the team and the future Hall of Fame player.

roll.gif

Joe Johnson finally got that missing piece...

Originally Posted by AIRJORDAN JB23

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
at getting tossed in a summer league game. Never saw that before...

Joey Dorsey.................on the bench.....................in street clothes...................got tossed.
roll.gif

how is Josh Mcroberts still in the NBA?

Would i be reaching if i said that Mcrob and Monroe are similar players
nerd.gif
serious question....

Shaq to the Hawks?

ewing-2000-02-sonics-magic.jpg

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

Would i be reaching if i said that Mcrob and Monroe are similar players
nerd.gif
serious question....

Have you watched both of them play?!

Youre reaching so far what youre trying to touch isnt even in view.

Back
Top Bottom