OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

5. OG Away
4. Ace Away
3. 5 Rings
2. BS Away

And my 1st pick...

I've sold off most of my pairs(most pairs(10) i've owned for one model). Only left with Chaos(#1 for me), Ace Homes and black-outs(beaters). Would be nice to get my hands on the BS Away to close the chapter on one of the best Kobes to date. |I Also kicking myself for not ordering ids. That graphic on the pair above was the best one. Anybody remember what it was called? I remember "heart " was one of them(i think lol).

The V's were a different animal. I think I have around 19 pair. Only sigs I have 20+ of are the IV. The VIII's will eclipse that for sure.

Last edited:
I've sold off most of my pairs(most pairs(10) i've owned for one model). Only left with Chaos(#1 for me), Ace Homes and black-outs(beaters). Would be nice to get my hands on the BS Away to close the chapter on one of the best Kobes to date. |I Also kicking myself for not ordering ids. That graphic on the pair above was the best one. Anybody remember what it was called? I remember "heart " was one of them(i think lol).

the one used on that Kid Hollywood pair above was "MVP" i believe. "Kobecode" was another one.

Last edited:

:smh: Yea, I regret not making any ids either.

Didn't they use Aston Martin leather on them? Or is that the hyperdunk? I thought I read somewhere they used it

^Could be, not 100% on that. The 3M details on the tongue logo was a surprise to me though. Didn't know about it til I decided to take some random shots of some pairs the other day :lol:

Diggin' your collection Jslimm. I currently have the BS homes, BL's, Chaos, DK, Inline, USA, Del Sol. Wouldn't mind those kid hollywood's. Haha should have ID'ed when I had the chance.

Nice collections guys. I kinda hated on the V's at first then fell in love with them later. My top 5:

1. Bruce's Lee
2. BS Away
3. Dark Knight
4. Chaos
5. 2K10 Aways

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom