9. Del Sol
10. All star

Top 5 Kobe V for me is.

1.Bruce Lee
2.Big stage away
3.Dark knight
4.Chaos
5.5 rings

In that order. I own all of them as well. 5 is the only one that could be taken over if I owned aston martins, da vincis or shannon browns. I really like those colorways but dont own them so I cant really compare. 1-4 are set though.

Where was alternate blackout available?
I saw a baby blue tbs in san leandro outlets
Yrs ago only big sizes though.

So Monday I found the big stage away in an ebay listing and messaged the guy ASAP and he sold them for me for $230 (which I couldn't believe) and then literally 5 minutes later someone who I had bought from before said he was selling a bruce lee for SAME PRICE! Needless to say I hopped on both ASAP

Awesome deals bro. Pretty much gone now. That's the hard part, don't matter how much you have to give when they're no shoes to be bought. Love to read some of the old stuff on the thread. People who say everyone hates when they first see a sample don't know what they're talking about.

Last edited:
So Monday I found the big stage away in an ebay listing and messaged the guy ASAP and he sold them for me for $230 (which I couldn't believe) and then literally 5 minutes later someone who I had bought from before said he was selling a bruce lee for SAME PRICE! Needless to say I hopped on both ASAP

Are the big stages a size 8.5? Just wondering so I can hate myself even more.

Ones an 8 and ones an 8.5 lol I need to get more of the GRs I've been hunting. Ill post a collection shot later

^tts but a bit narrow if that makes sense.

Very nice pick ups Witness especially with price and them being promo pairs.

I would go up half a size on Kobe V's just to be safe and trust.  You won't regret it.

Last edited:
I go tts on all my shoes. Vs have that good snug fit. Vs might be one of the better fitting shoes I own.

I can't pick just 5 lol buttttttt my favorites are:

1. Aces (away)
2. Big Stage (home)
3. USA
4. Bruce Lee
5. Inline
6. Big Stage (away)
7. Chaos
8. DK
9. Del Sol
10. All star
Top 5 Kobe V for me is.

1.Bruce Lee
2.Big stage away
3.Dark knight
4.Chaos
5.5 rings

In that order. I own all of them as well. 5 is the only one that could be taken over if I owned aston martins, da vincis or shannon browns. I really like those colorways but dont own them so I cant really compare. 1-4 are set though.
1. DK

2. BS Away

3. Chaos

4. Aces Away

5. Bruce Lee

Call me crazy for not having BL in top 3. 
embarassed.gif

1. Chaos - bought em at first because I already had the DKs (to compliment). Plus this was at the outlets AND I had a gift card. Not normally a fan of funky cws but this one REALLY grew on me
2. BLs - because I had a dream last week that I owned em :lol: Before that maybe they've would been #5? Now? F***, the (expensive) hunt is on.
3. DKs - my first Kobes, partly because the film's my all-time favourite
4. USA - my cheap a** waited too long, they went on sale but I wanted an even bigger price drop
5. Blackout - I'm a total sucker for all-black cws, as long as it's done right

Fixed to reflect my opinion:
I go tts on all my shoes. Vs have that good snug fit. Vs might be one of the better are without a doubt the best fitting shoes I own.

...until I took the plunge on my first pair of KB8s this week. We'll call it a tie for now.

Top 5 Vs that I own....
1. Big Stage Home
2. DK
3. Chaos
4. BL
5. Inline/Ace Away

Quick shots of V collection

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom