OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

^^^ wolf greys were sick. didnt cop the release today, bc i still wear my inks! 
laugh.gif

btw, dont you guys think this shoe is like .5-whole size smaller than the 8's? I wear 10.5 and need 11/11.5 for these kicks

is it impossible to find pairs of the Inlines in a size 11?

id kill to get a pair or two to keep on deck. one of my all time favorite shoes, damn

^ yup, had the black maize colorway as well. They were like 75 plus coupon codes and free shipping which got them down to about 60

^^ yup. The IV's and vs got no love back then. It was Jordan's or bust for a lot of guys. Now that Kobe's are the cool thing to have people are going after the older pairs. I paid 175 for my pair after they dropped and I was pissed I paid over retail for them

For me it's Kobe V>any other shoe. Fell in love with them when they first came out :smokin

Last edited:
175 for inlines? Haha... Waaaaaaay OD
I agree but if someone is willing to pay then that's on them. Looking for V's and it isn't easy to be copping for outlet prices unless it's for a used pair. Brothas be selling beat up V's for $50 SMDH. I was looking into some Miles Davis but it was $130+$17 shipping and I still haven't pulled the trigger. Just can't get myself to pay those prices even though it is the norm. I found Inks for $80 but didn't want them as much as the MD's. I scoured CL for most of the other States, Sole Collector, Kixify, Ebay and other sites, just coming up empty. 

But to each their own......

175 for inlines? Haha... Waaaaaaay OD

I agree but if someone is willing to pay then that's on them. Looking for V's and it isn't easy to be copping for outlet prices unless it's for a used pair. Brothas be selling beat up V's for $50 SMDH. I was looking into some Miles Davis but it was $130+$17 shipping and I still haven't pulled the trigger. Just can't get myself to pay those prices even though it is the norm. I found Inks for $80 but didn't want them as much as the MD's. I scoured CL for most of the other States, Sole Collector, Kixify, Ebay and other sites, just coming up empty. 

But to each their own......

I mean thats retail on the shoe that's so hard to come by not a bad deal IMO. Try hitting up the seller on ebay to do it through paypal cutting out the middle man. Saves some money, I would love to get all the GR 5s for 100 shipped but that's in a perfect world.

I did get these around 1-2 years after for retail wore them the other day.

It's hard to get these for good prices anymore unless it's a live auction honestly. I've had the most luck with those instead of BIN prices. If you see a live auction pair hit up the seller asap, I got both big stages and bruce lee's for GREAT prices by doing that. Wanna see something really depressing with prices? lol check this out from back in the day, specifically the big stage/bruce lee prices:

http://www.footalog.com/online/index.php?CID=6

It's hard to get these for good prices anymore unless it's a live auction honestly. I've had the most luck with those instead of BIN prices. If you see a live auction pair hit up the seller asap, I got both big stages and bruce lee's for GREAT prices by doing that. Wanna see something really depressing with prices? lol check this out from back in the day, specifically the big stage/bruce lee prices:

http://www.footalog.com/online/index.php?CID=6
That IS Depressing! Thank you for sharing. HAHAHAHAHA

Speaking of footalog.com is that site legit?
Im tryin to get my hands on some dream season kobes.

What's a good price for the dark knights DS. I noticed that the clear sole is yellowing as well. Thanks guys!

there some good deals here, very few sizes tho, they got the rices and white/purple for 130, and the homes for 110. shipping is quite expensive at 23 dollars to US but even with that its still relatively cheap, unfortunately none were my size

http://rmkstore.com/rmk.showProduct...136853952614413D4073F40B594C0EB89A21DF166E892
Shipping is $39 through EMS and $27 through Air Parcel to the US, Expensive but it is by Air and you would get in about 2-3 days max. Thanks chillen.

Back
Top Bottom