OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

I saw the 5 rings on ebay and really wanted to pull the trigger... but priorities said no :lol:

Busted these out to go see the new Ironman:

Quick question fam, how much were Inks at the outlets? Gonna make a deal with Kobe 8 Easters for Inks+cash? Thank you.

Thanks Fam, appreciate the responses. Not even sure if I want them or not. Considering some Miles Davis's instead even though it's a half size up from usual TTS, people have said that the toebox is snug so .5 size up should be good but I don't have wide feet. So I don't know what to do. Any suggestions from your personal experiences.

Btw: what is the price range for Big Stage Home these days? Thanks again Fam.

Last edited:
IMO these definitely fit TTS/Snug depending on the way your feet are. I'm a true size 8 and even those are a bit tight in the toebox area for me. I have one pair in a 7.5 but I have to take the insoles out if I plan on wearing them. As for big stage homes, I got mine for $200 and have seen a few around that price. Rif recently had an 11 for $200-$250, I can't remember the exact price but I know it was pretty fair

If people are actually paying that I have no problem dumping off a pair of Bruce lees. Love the shoe but I ain't no dummy

Officially dropping out of the Kobe Gradient race. Beautiful shoe, but I'm either getting the Christmas Kobe or nothing at this point. 

I saw a pair of BL's for for $550 plus shipping on eBay via bin. Crazy! I remember getting my pairs for $175/185 shipped!

Idk when/how BL prices went that high. There was no gradual price raise it seems.

They're extinct now it seems minus a few pairs here and there with super high prices :smh: I got mine a few months ago for $230 and almost passed because I felt that was too high lol how times have changed since when these first dropped

They're extinct now it seems minus a few pairs here and there with super high prices :smh: I got mine a few months ago for $230 and almost passed because I felt that was too high lol how times have changed since when these first dropped

I think its cause actual Kobe fans bought the shoe, not like today where its mostly resellers. Damn the hype for getting to Kobes.

I think its cause actual Kobe fans bought the shoe, not like today where its mostly resellers. Damn the hype for getting to Kobes.
Maybe another reason is the colorway theme also brings in some Bruce Lee fans, so you get even more people competing to want a pair. I'd probably say out of all the Vs, BLs are going for the highest prices right now, except for something ultra rare like Da Vincis, PEs, or samples. I know I haven't really seen anything below 400-500+ in a while in my size. Even with the Big Stage Aways or Aston Martins, those usually top out around the high 300s-low 400s, at least in my size. Kinda crazy though.

Last edited:
May just be me but I like that the line is getting some shine this late in his career. The Kobe line as a whole is under appreciated in the grand scheme of things.

^^ yup. The IV's and vs got no love back then. It was Jordan's or bust for a lot of guys. Now that Kobe's are the cool thing to have people are going after the older pairs. I paid 175 for my pair after they dropped and I was pissed I paid over retail for them

Back
Top Bottom