OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

I was watching those! Nice price, thats actually the seller who sold me my second big stage!

haha nice pick up on the second big-stages. I messaged him and was willing to buy them from him for a higher price via paypal invoice but he never responded. Turned out for the better.

IDs today

Theres a pair of davincis on ebay, sz 11. Dudes asking $3500. Hes out of his ******g mind. I understand the exclusivity of them, but cmon now.

Funny thing about those da vincis is the seller is the same one who I won my pair from a while ago lol for $300

WITNESS, I don't mind you have doubles of the BL but i'm hating you for the double on the BS Aways, knowing one or both are my size. >: Let me know if you need a good home for one of them. :smile: :nerd:

WITNESS, I don't mind you have doubles of the BL but i'm hating you for the double on the BS Aways, knowing one or both are my size. >: Let me know if you need a good home for one of them. :smile: :nerd:

Lol that's what happens when you have baby feet like him. He stays coming up on good deals.

Back
Top Bottom