OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Today's delivery....

Nice chaos Jay. They are the og cloaks lol. My fav 5 are the BL. BS aways are a very close second.

Thanks G. Lol the iridescent upper on these I've always loved. Same with the scales on the inline and USC. Glad I scooped up another pair of them.

Remember when those purple tb pop up on eBay for $60. I was waiting to cop(idk why) but then sneakernews posted them and my size sold out right away

They were at an outlet here in Cali for dirt cheap and some Nt'ers kept to themselves about them smh. They bought multiple pairs of course.

I wanna grab all the TB's, gonna be a hard task and will take time. As of now, I think my top 5 is:

1. Inlines
2. BS Away
3. ASG
4. Dark Knight
5. BL

There were a lot of TBs that only released in outlets.

The caro blue pair, orange, all black with solid white swoosh, plus probably more.

There were a lot of TBs that only released in outlets.

The caro blue pair, orange, all black with solid white swoosh, plus probably more.

I saw a white/green pair on ebay as well and I can hardly find pics of those anywhere now. Sold for frickin $32 but I passed :smh:

All black with white swoosh those are one my fave.
Too bad i missed out on them,got outbid too yrs ago on ebay.

Saw someone do a pic like this, so thought I would do one of my small Kobe collection.... Just sharing..... Vs are one of the best all time IMO....

Back
Top Bottom