OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Speaking of Ace Vs, I liked the white Ace V with the maroon swoosh.... Wish I had those....

Every time I post, it posts 2-3 times.... Anyone know why it does that?? Anyways, yeah the white Ace V are super clean....

Last edited:
The Away Aces were nice, but I wasn't a fan of the Homes. Neither touch the BLs for me though. Those had more meaning to me because you get an Ace colorway with every model, but the BLs were the first time they ever alluded to Kobe's interest in martial arts/respect for BL. Admittedly, I'm biased as a big black/yellow fan and BL fan, so that shoe came together perfectly for me.

Every time I post, it posts 2-3 times.... Anyone know why it does that?? Anyways, yeah the white Ace V are super clean....
Are you posting from mobile? (phone, tablet or something)  This seems to be common when trying to post with a mobile device

Might have to agree on the 3s being the best released aces.... They're all hot tho.

Ace homes are clean, just a lil too plain. Kinda regret passing when they hit outlets. Price wasn't that great if I remember correctly.

Don't disrespect the Aces Home like that calling them the worst. You don't see me disrespect the BS Homes like that. :lol: You can say Rice homes were the worse I don't mind, and I had those at one point. hah

The sole is definitely unique. They aren't like the standard clear sole. It does have like a swirl effect to them, you can see it better on the outrigger.
dsc0356zv.jpg

Probably gonna call be crazy for selling off the Aces Away and keeping the Aces Home. Great summer shoe.

Last edited:
Zk3s were dope but too few cws. If they would have dropped some of Kobe's PE's the shoe would be up there.

Haha....TPG you sold the Aways sir?! Tisk tisk. Those aways all joking aside may be a top V. The colorblocking along with that silver.....sheesh. Regret not buying 2.

Back
Top Bottom