OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Do you think the lower merion kobe vs (grey/silver and maroon), size 9, worn once, for 140 shipped is a good deal?

Do you think the lower merion kobe vs (grey/silver and maroon), size 9, worn once, for 140 shipped is a good deal?

I paid $115 shipped on ISS for a VNDS pair(same size) like two years ago. i would say it's a good deal considering the reselling going on nowadays so prices are inflated. There's a pair on ebay for $180 shipped so yeah it's a good deal unless you can get the seller to go lower.

Last edited:
Sorry my post was cut off when I submitted my post. Like I said get them unless you can get the seller to go lower.

Last edited:
Oh yeah and UNDS these yesterday, hope everyone had a great 4th!

Those are nice! Just gave the homie my DS pair....he needed another pair of V's to rock.

Can I get a legit check from you kobe experts? Is 60 bucks a good price? Guy a few mins from me is selling them on Craigslist. They're my size too. This would be my 2nd pair of Kobe's if its legit... I can only afford them if they're cheap like this :lol:

Those are legit and a GREAT price! TB's are getting harder and harder to come by. Nice pickup!

Last edited:
TBs are always hard to come by once they're not sold in stores or online. They sit forever, once they're gone, they're gone....

Houston Dwight avy and now Rockets colored Kobes, don't let your brethrens in the Lakers thread know about this :lol: Good buy at that price.

Does anyone know of a place that sells Kobe V laces? Need a new pair for my Miles Davis; the aglet broke on one of them.
ohwell.gif

my small contribution to this thread :smile:

will post some more pics if I had a chance

meanwhile, rocking these pair to the office today :smile:

Suddenly thirsting for both AS and chaos Vs... May just have to get rid of some jordan Retros lol

Back
Top Bottom